Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Tadepally, Guntur District, Applications are invited from the qualified SC/ST female candidates for the following backlog posts of Special Teachers in the A.P.S.W. Residential Institutions of this Society.
Name of the Post : Special Teachers
No. of Posts : 02
P.E.T = 1 Post - Reserved for ST ,
Music Teacher = 1 Reserved for -SC
Vacancies: Zone-III (Guntur, Prakasam and Nellore districts)
for the Post of P.E.T:
i) BA/B.Com/B.Sc Degree of a recognized University
ii) A degree in Physical Education of a recognized University [B.P.Ed]
for the Post of Music Teachers:
i) Pass in Intermediate.
ii) Diploma/Degree in Indian Music or its equivalent qualification.
Age limit: Not exceed 47 years as on 01-04-2017.
Procedure of Selection: The selection will be based on percentage of marks secured by the candidates in prescribed *qualifying examination possessed by the candidates.
List of Documents to be enclosed:
1. Attested Photostat copy of X class certificate (for proof in support of date of birth).
2. Attested Photostat copies of certificates [Provisional/convocation] of all Educational Qualifications.
3. Attested Photostat copy of marks sheets of Qualifications.
4. Attested Photostat copy of Caste Certificate/ Study/Nativity Certificate
5. Demand draft of Rs.75/- drawn in favour of “the Secretary, APSWREI Society, Tadepally, Guntur District
How to Apply : The application format available in the Society website [www.swrs.ap.gov.in.] should be filled and submitted with all enclosures so as to reach The Secretary, APSWREI Society, Mokshasai Plaza,D.No.12-467-9,Tadepally – 522501. Guntur district on or before 05.05.2017 by 5.00 p.m. along with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.75/- (non-refundable) drawn in favour of the Secretary, APSWREI Society, Tadepally, Guntur District. The applications received after last date on account of postal delay etc., will not be entertained.
Last Date : 05th May 2017