NAME OF THE POST : Network ADMINISTRATOR
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (Electronics/ Computer Science) with a minimum of 50% marks.
JOB PROFILE :
- Maintain entire network related activities such as ISPs, LAN, WAN, and Wireless network.
- Maintain routing activities in the Firewall (UTM, XTM), switches, VLAN, subnetting as per the requirement.
- Coordinate with the ISPs at the time of crucial requirements.
- Coordinating with Managers with respect to Datacentre activities and gaining knowledge on Datacentre network activities.
- Coordinate with Sr. Administrators, Administrators, System Support Engineers, and Network Engineers
- Record and maintained a written manual with respect to network architecture for future use.
- Migration of IT systems and hardware.
- Co-ordinate with the vendor for maintenance activities and firmware upgrades of Firewalls, Routers, and Switches.
- Configuring machines in users' homes or in remote office sites and enabling these machines to connect over ISPs to your network (VPN).
- Monitoring network and systems to improve performance.
- Monitoring networks attacks like Passive, Active, Distributed, Insider, Close-in, Phishing, Hijack, Spoof, Buffer overflow, Exploit, Password, Eavesdropping, Data Modification, Identity Spoofing (IP Address Spoofing), Password - Based Attacks, Denial-of-Service, Man-in-the-Middle, Compromised-Key, Sniffer, Application-Layer.
- Troubleshooting network and system issues.
- Monitor Switches, LAN Cabling, Wi-Fi Routers, Network Printers, IP Phones, and IP Cameras.
- Monitor ISPs, bandwidth, P2P connectivity.
- Coordinating with Managers in designing and planning of the network.
- Installing network and computer systems.
- Expanding the network, adding new host machines to the network and administering network security.
- Troubleshooting network problems, setting up a new network and connecting it to the existing network using a machine functioning as a router, thus creating an internetwork.
- Train Network engineers/Junior Staff regarding the activities performed.
- Willing to work in any shift, any time, any place.
- Any other works related to data centre assigned by Project Manager/Manager
HOW TO APPLY : Interested candidates are requested to send the CV/Resume to [email protected] with position name as subject line by wedness day, 25th January 2017, 5:00 PM.
LAST DATE : 25th January 2017, 5:00 PM.