The right question can reveal a lot about a person.
Such as asking how comfortable someone feels when they meet or spend time with others.
When you ask this question in a way that creates comfort and builds rapport, you can turn this simple topic into a deep, meaningful and engaging conversation.
And in this new Deep Conversation Coaching session called “How Comfortable Are You Meeting/Being Around Others?” Master Hypnotist Igor Ledochowski explores how to find out if your subject tends to be more introverted or extroverted, and how they feel in various social situations.
You’ll also find out:
- The role “big talk” and “work talk” play in a successful hypnotherapy session
- How to test your subject for introversion vs. extraversion and how this information will be useful to you throughout the session
- How to frame discovery questions so your subject gives you the information you’re most interested in finding out
- How to identify what makes your subject feel most comfortable within the conversation
- Signs that tell you when you’ve achieved a flow state in a conversation with your subject
And lots more.
Go ahead and get started with this exciting new training!
To access this month’s exciting training,
log into your HypnoLab Members Area.
Not a member?
The post [VIDEO TRAINING] Deep Conversation Coaching – “How Comfortable Are You Meeting/Being Around Others?” appeared first on Hypnosis Training Academy.
This post first appeared on Hypnosis Training Academy - Learn Hypnosis | Hypnotherapy Training, please read the originial post: here