Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

Kids free weekend

Whaaaaaat a weekend I've had. My very first weekend without my Noah, and I only cried three times haha. I hadn't actually realised how badly I needed some time to myself and just let loose. I was panicking before I left, and almost didn't go, but I'm glad I left, went all out, and came back to my little precious again. Today, I am so insanely exhausted that I'm not even sure that what I am writing right now even makes sense.

Friday, I got up at 5am to get ready, and to head off to the airport. By 7.30, I was in London, making my way through the town to get to Bromley where my Sister lives. When I arrived, we had some toast and salad, before heading off to get our nails done at my sister's favourite cosmetics and styling place. Mine are bright pink, and its been a while since I've been this pleased with my nails. We then went back into London where we met up with our friend Mel. We decided to go somewhere called Ballie Ballerson which was literally heaven on earth. It was this neon place with a massive ball pit, for drunk adults instead of children haha. The cocktails were a bit on the expensive side, but they were so uniq, we couldn't keep away. After two hours of acting like children, we went to a Bangkok restaurant for dinner, before heading home.

Saturday, was a very important day for me, the reason I flew to London in the first place. I Woke up around 6am and went into London once again as fast as I'd gotten ready, to go for an audition. I don't want to say too much and jinx it, but I will say that it was a very inspirational day for me. I learned a lot, and had an absolut blast. I celebrated very well afterwards with pizza for dinner together with my sister, Mel and my sisters boyfriend Anthony. Which led to several glasses of wine, which led to bar hopping, to more drinking, to night clubbing and to even more drinking. I woke up with the hangover from hell on Sunday, and spent the entire day watching TV before heading off to the airport again to fly home.

Noah was sleeping like an angel when I came back home. Not even my thousand kisses and hugs woke him up. I spent my last moments of last night looking at me behind passing out. You can imagine his happiness when he woke up next to me this morning, and he has been such a little mommas boy all day. I love it, and I am so happy to be back with my lil man.

This post first appeared on Tinii, please read the originial post: here

Share the post

Kids free weekend


Subscribe to Tinii

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription