There are multiple benefits to getting a Car in that range, some of which include :
- Easy management: these cars are a lot easier to handle than the powerful engine cars. Most of the people living in India encounter heavy traffic and packed streets, so this is an added benefit for them. Parallel parking also becomes easier as their size allows for easy squeezing between packed spots
- Environmentally friendly: these cars tend to be fuel efficient in comparison with cars of a higher budget. This results in lesser emissions, therefore, less pollution.
- Higher affordability; a vast majority of youngsters and working adults care more for affordability than for lavishness. These cars are cheaper to manufacture and this makes them the best choice for such individuals.
- Less Maintenance: since a lot of money is saved because of their compact nature, with the right usage, you can expect some cuts in maintenance costs in the long run.
You can find these cars along with their current prices and key features and specifications on Autoportal. Best brands for that price are numerous but we have listed down the best ones for you to help you narrow down your choices;
- Hyundai Grand i10 price is amongst the most affordable in India. It has amazing key features such as the diamond cut alloy wheel and the rear ac vents along with the touch screen AV system which allows you to control the car easily and takes most of the tasks off your back. The Grand i10 follows Hyundai’s elegant Fluidic design language strictly. The elegant-looking diamond-cut alloys make the car even more appealing. Important safety features, like the Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and passenger front airbag, are missing in the standard list, and they come only as an option with higher variants.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift has some amazing features such as automatic climate control along with smart play infotainment and steering mounted control, all for which make up the features of a good car in this price range.
- Honda Amaze has the ultimate diesel CVT along with advanced infotainment and upgraded safety; which are currently the features in high demand by the majority on the Indian market looking for the perfect car for domestic use.
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno comes with ABS with EBD which enhances the control over the vehicle while you lock and skid it around. It also comes with an infotainment system which allows you to use Siri software to help you with calls and messages. Its upgraded projector headlamps come with an amazing hi-tech look.
In addition, Autoportal prepared a pleasant surprise for all buyers! Book your car between 1st – 31st August, 2018 and get a chance to win. The 1st winner will receive 2N/3D Trip to Dubai, the 2nd winner receive 10 Gram Gold Coin, and OnePlus 6 (64GB) is waiting for the 3rd winner! Moreover, 500 Luck winners will get gift voucher worth Rs. 500!
Read Also :
- Useful Tips About Mobile Car Detailing To Avoid Any Costly Maintenance And Repair Issues
- 5 Safety Features In Your Maruti Car You Did Not Know About
- Washing Your Car: 7 Dos And Don’ts
The post Car between 5 – 10 Lakhs – what is it? appeared first on Content Rally - Your Citizen Newspaper.
This post first appeared on Content Rally- Platform To Share Views, Thoughts A, please read the originial post: here