I am back with another lipstick review. This time it’s the Lakmé Absolute Argan Oil Lip Color.
Let’s dive into the details now.
What the brand claims:
Infused with actual Moroccan argan oil, this lip color has the ultimate power to nourish your lips along with intense pigmentation. It has a creamy texture that delivers a smooth and silky finish. Available in 15 vibrant shades, the entire palette is suitable for Indian skin tones.
- Nice, sturdy and classy packaging.
- Price wise this is in the mid-range. Retails at INR 800.
- Easily available in the market. You can buy it from any supermarket, general stores or online.
- Good range of shades with a lot of options in reds, pinks, mauves, browns, etc. There’s surely a shade suitable for all skin tones.
- Good pigmentation.
- Doesn’t make your lips dry.
- Easy to apply and gives a smooth, silky finish.
- Doesn’t stay for too long. It comes off after just a few hours.
- Decent product.
(Above swatches are of the shade Soft Beige).
Styling & photography: Jay Kasawlekar (You can see more of his work here – Facebook, Instagram)