When it comes to gel eye liners, everyone has different opinions. Some people are too afraid to try it thinking it is too difficult to use, some people find it tedious and messy, some people use it sometimes while some people totally love it.
Well, if you ask me, I personally love gel eye liners and find them to be the best when I want a pigmented and long lasting look.
I have been using L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Gel Intenza since a long time now and a lot of people ask me about it very often. Hence, I decided to share a detailed review for you all so you get to know all about this gel eye liner.
Before I begin with the details, here’s a quick look at the brand’s claims and specifications for this product:
- It provides all the ease of a pencil eye liner with the durability of liquid.
- It is easy to apply, and unlike liquid, it can blend beautifully into the eye shadow to create high eye definition.
- So whether you want to pull off a 1960s defined flick, or the classically chic smokey effect, Superliner Gel Intenza will achieve it with ease.
- Lasts for up to 36 hours
- Is smudge proof
- Resists tears and sweat
- Is crease-proof and keeps a fresh, just applied look throughout wear
- Does not smear, fade, rub off or stain the lids.
Now that we are clear about the claims made about this product, let’s get into the details and my experience.
This gel liner comes in a sleek glass container and an applicator brush. The product is very compact and hence easy to carry.
L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Gel Intenza is available in 3 shades i.e. Profound Black, Diamond Black and Sapphire Blue.
This gel liner is priced at INR 900 (2.8gm)
Where to buy:
L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Gel Intenza is easily available at any L’Oreal outlet or online on sites like Nykaa, Amazon, etc.
It’s been a long time since I am using this liner. I really like the compact packaging of this product. The formula is very creamy and super pigmented. One swipe is enough to give you a well-defined look. Also, the liner is really easy to apply. Although, when I need to apply a thin line close to the eyelids, I prefer using another applicator brush. The brush that comes along with this product is a bit thicker and isn’t ideal for such looks. With regards to the lasting power, this one definitely gets some extra points there. It stays put and doesn’t budge at all I don’t know for how long (That’s because I haven’t tried keeping it for more than 12 hours and it was perfect till I removed it). This liner doesn’t smudge or smear. Even though I tend to have a bit oily eyelids (especially during summers), this one doesn’t smudge even a bit (Yayy). I only wish they had more variety in the colours. Maybe some browns and plum shades.
To sum up, here’s a quick recap of the important details:
- Super pigmented, creamy formula
- Long lasting
- Easy to apply
- Need to use a different applicator to create a thin line close to the eyelids
- A thinner brush along with this product would have been ideal
- Doesn’t smudge or fade
- More options for the color variants would have been great
Overall, I definitely love this product (Duh! That’s why I have been using it since so long.) and literally use it on a daily basis. I really, really wish the brand introduces some new color variants in this product. That would just be perfect.