Curated Content is seeking a dedicated, focused, and personable WordPress & HubSpot web developer to join our team! Our Web Developer will be the driving force behind creating scalable interactive solutions for both client websites and the Curated Content website.
As the Web Developer, you will work closely with the Associate Director and Marketing Coordinator, researching, planning, and developing UI/UX designs to enhance the digital storytelling in our web development and design projects.
Your position encompasses project management, meeting deadlines, research, and communicating extensively with the inbound marketing and accounts team. Agility to tackle problems as they are discovered is also an imperative trait for fulfilling this role.
– Hands-on development and design of websites, which includes development of HTML/CSS templates and web pages based on wire frames and visual designs.
– Plan, develop, edit, and maintain internal and client sites (WordPress & HubSpot).
– Design UI and UX to create an engaging digital experience for users.
– Design and evolve highly interactive user interfaces and HTML prototypes for web and email initiatives.
– Stay current on web technology and increase effectiveness of our online marketing activities.
– Provide technical solutions and innovative ideas to the business and internal clients.
– Translate design requirements and specifications into robust, high-quality code implementations.
– 3–5 years of professional web development experience
– Proficiency developing responsive websites and emails
– Strong background working with Content Management Systems (WordPress and HubSpot)
– HubSpot COS Design Certification
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
– Familiarity with UI/UX best practices
– “Can do” attitude with excellent communication and teamwork skills
About Curated Content
Curated Content is Australia’s leading visual content marketing agency. We create and distribute awesome visual and written content. Our product suite offers a breadth of visual and written products and content marketing services including infographics, motion graphics, video, copywriting, presentations, interactive documents, content strategy and content distribution.
At Curated Content, we’re immensely proud of the work we do, so we also help our clients distribute it to the right audiences. And because we make all kinds of content, we are well placed to advise our clients on the best form of content suited to their business goals. With offices in Melbourne, Sydney and the U.S., we help brands all over Australia discover, reach and influence audiences through powerful visual and written content.
Curated Content is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law. We offer all candidates the opportunity to challenge their abilities in a dynamic work environment and your efforts will be recognized through a competitive compensation program. Committed to the principles of Employment Equity, we thank all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This post first appeared on Aabout.in || Get Information About Everything At One Place., please read the originial post: here