CLF seeks a Wordpress expert and programmer to enter into an annual retainer contract for making small tweaks to our main website, www.clf.org, and five microsites, as well as performing Regular Maintenance, small fixes, and updates that may come up over time. These fixes could include (but aren’t limited to) updating plugins, fixing rendering issues on content pages, or Ensuring Security and encryption stays up-to-date.
List of desired updates & tasks
• Ensuring security is up-to-date for main site and five microsites
• Updating, adding, testing or removing plugins where needed
• Add, remove, or modify widgets where needed
• Fix occasional rendering issues on various pages
• Build or modify new content types in WordPress
• Make recommendations for longer-term improvements
• Other maintenance and programming tasks as needed
Estimate of hours & timing
• Approximately 5 hours per month (may vary – some months may require more hours; other months may require fewer)
• Your history and experience with website management and maintenance
• Any relevant examples of WordPress sites or projects on which you’ve worked.
• Provide your name, company name, address, URL, and telephone number.
• Please break down your pricing structure
• Please include at least three references with whom you currently work on website management or maintenance.
This post first appeared on Aabout.in || Get Information About Everything At One Place., please read the originial post: here