A latest vacancy notification has liberated to appoint best contenders for Rajswasthya Recruitment 2016. Walk-In-Interview for Consultant post will be arranged by the organization so as to recruit the skilled and proficient aspirants for the vacant post of the Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare. Eligible contenders who fulfilled all the framed eligibility conditions can take the advantage of this excellent opportunity. Keen contenders who are waiting for recent advertisement of Rajswasthya Recruitment 2017can stay connected with us.
Willful and interested candidates can avail this chance by attending the Walk-In-Interview on the stipulated date and time which is 5th August 2016 at 1:00 pm. For further details regarding Rajswasthya Vacancy can scroll down the page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
State Consultant- Mental Health
Appliers must qualify MBBS Degree/ M.Sc Life Sciences/ MBBS Diploma in Psychological Medicine with two years working experience in Government Mental Health Department/ Mental Health Institution.
We Have More Job Options, Grab Today:
Upper Age Limit:
The age of candidates must be 40 years as on 5th August 2016 to apply for Rajswasthya Job.
- To Assist the State Nodal Officer (NMHP).
- To organize the training programs.
- Preparation of Reports.
- To assist the activities of all DMHP’s.
- Coordinate with State NHM division.
- Perform the work assigned by superior officers.
Enrolled aspirants will be eligible to retrieve a consolidated amount of monthly salary of Rs. 45000/- and this will be offered by the management authority of the organization.
Organization has decided to recruit the candidates through Walk-In-Interview. The aspirants will be selected for Rajswasthya vacancies on the basis of their performance in the Interview and there will be no TA/DA will be granted for the same.
Before Going For Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
Procedure to Apply for Rajswasthya Recruitment:
Job hunters can avail this chance by following these below mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website of Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare that is www.rajswasthya.nic.in
- Then, home page will appear and you have to hit the link “Regarding Advertisement for the post of state Consultant- mental Health under NMHP, Rajasthan, Jaipur. Letter No. 4844 date 26thJjuly 2016” present at the bottom of the page.
- Now new page will open containing all the instructions and you have to read it properly.
- After reading the satisfying candidates can prepare their CV with correct details.
- All the aspirants must carry CV along with two passport size photograph and all the original and photocopies of documents & certificates.
- Make sure that candidates must reach the venue on respective date and time as mentioned below.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
- Interview will be held on: 5th August 2016.
- Reporting Time: 1:00 pm (1:00 pm to 2:00 pm registration time)
The Office of the State Nodal Officer (NMHP) & Superintendent,
Opposite Pink Square Mall,
Govind Marg, Sethi Colony,
Find More: Rajasthan Jobs
Aspirants can check the Official Notification as tailored below to gain most important information. You can also visit the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain the latest details of advertisements about Rajswasthya Recruitment 2017.
Rajswasthya Recruitment 2016 Notice: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section
This post first appeared on Aabout.in || Get Information About Everything At One Place., please read the originial post: here