Centre for development of Telematics, Bangalore has issued a job notification regarding CDOT Recruitment. This organization invites application from skilled and dynamic candidates to engage them as Apprentice Trainees. Interested contenders need to fill the application form in a prescribed format and must send it on or before the last date which is given below. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other details required for CDOT Recruitment 2016 from this page.
Detailed acknowledgement regarding CDOT Job is given in below by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Job seekers willing to work on these posts may send their application through email before the due date passes that is 30th June 2016.
- Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering /Technology from the institutes approved by AICTE and 10+2 vocational passed out students from Higher Secondary schools/Junior colleges and Intermediate Education.
- Should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training elsewhere
- Should not have work experience of more than one year
- Should not have completed three years after passing the qualifying examination
Candidates with relevant education are eligible to apply.
Searching For More Engineering Jobs: Check Here
For Graduate Jobs- Press Here
Contenders going to apply for CDOT Jobs, their maximum age should not exceed 25 years as on 1st July 2016. Relaxation in age is admissible to reserved category candidate as per the govt. rules.
Candidates hired as Graduate Engineers will be paid Rs 12,000/- p.m . In addition to the stipend, they will be allowed to use canteen and transport facility.
Selection Process for CDOT Vacancy:
Assortment of candidates will be done on the basis of screening of applications received from the candidates.
Read Also: 5 Qualities an Interviewer Seeks In Candidate At Interview
Applying procedure for CDOT Recruitment:
- Interested candidates who satisfy the above eligibility criteria may apply for CDOT Careers by filling and sending their application form to the Email ID given below.
- To download the application format, candidates are first required to visit official webpage of Centre for development of Telematics that is www.cdot.in
- Go to ‘career’ section and read the advertisement completely
- Then navigate to link ‘ Application format for Apprentice’ to download application (Excel sheet) format
- Fill up the form with entering details like name, date of birth, email id, contact details and others.
- Applicants must write APPRENTICE” in the subject line of the email.
- Candidates must send the application to the below mentioned email ID on or before the closing date.
- Do not attach any other documents with application form.
- Application not received in the prescribed format or after the last date will be rejected
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Address to send application:
Email Address: [email protected]
Last date for receipt of Application Form: 30th June 2016
Contenders must read Official Notification given below for more details regarding CDOT Recruitment 2016. If you face any query, feel free to write your comment in the below stated comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible or you may also log on to Facebook and Google+. Stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates.
CDOT Recruitment Notification- Press Link
You May Also Like To Check This Section
This post first appeared on Aabout.in || Get Information About Everything At One Place., please read the originial post: here