Walk-In-Interview notification has been circulated by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited to enroll best and effective contenders as BHEL Recruitment 2016. Organization is all ready to hire 144 Technician Apprentices jobs through GATE. Eligible and proficient who meet all the framed eligibility conditions can apply and grab this excellent chance. On availability of future news about BHEL Recruitment 2017, candidates are advised to maintain a constant contact with us.
Result oriented candidates must go ahead and attend the walk-in-interview which will be scheduled from 3rd October to 8th October 2016. Applicants must scroll this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well furnished by our dedicated team members to attain important information regarding BHEL Vacancy.
Name of the Post:
Technician Apprentices: 144 vacancies
Education Qualification Required for BHEL Apprentice Jobs:
Applicants who are going to apply must have Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering from a recognized Institution by the Government.
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Restriction on Age as on 01st October 2016:
Age of job applicants must be in between 18 years to 27 years as on 01st October 2016 to apply for aforesaid post. Reserved category candidates such as SC/ST/OBC will be given upper age relaxation as stated under:
- For OBC Candidates: 30 years
- For SC/ST Contenders: 32 years
Read Out Below Given BHEL Related Links:
Aspirants who selected for BHEL Vacancies will be offered Rs. 4000/- per month from the authorized person of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
How aspirants will Be Recruited?
Keen contenders have to undergo a walk-in-interview to get selected for BHEL Jobs. Final decision will completely depend on the presentation of aspirants in an interview. No TA/DA will be paid for candidates attending Walk-in Interview.
In Which Color Interviewer Will Love To See You
Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers
How to apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment?
- Eligible aspirants must log on the Official website that is bheledn.com
- Now on the home page select “Engagement of Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders)” link available under career section.
- Then, a PDF file will be displayed on the new opened page and you have to read the complete advertisement carefully.
- After reading satisfied aspirants must download an application format from the notification and fill it with correct details.
- Now attach Original & Two Sets Attested By Gazetted Officer with application form as given below:
- Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)
- Then, aspirants can attend the interview on respective date while carrying all the documents as stated above.
- Make sure that applicant must reach the venue on scheduled time.
Venue of Walk-In-Interview:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
Electronics Division, Mysore Road,
Bangalore – 560026
Check: More Jobs in Bangalore
Essential Date to be considered:
Walk-In-interview will be conducted: 3rd October to 8th October 2016
Timings: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday) and 9.00 am TO 11.30 am (Saturday)
Job appliers must open Official Notification once so as to collect all the important details about the Interview as the link is displayed below. You can avail newest information about BHEL Recruitment 2017 aspirants are advised to don’t disconnect the link with the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Download Notification: BHEL Recruitment 2016 PDF File
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has unfolded job notification regarding BHEL Recruitment 2016. Organization has planned to appoint well educated and assiduous applicants for filling 50 vacant jobs of Engineer trainees (ET) under mechanical and electrical department through GATE. On availability of details upcoming information about BHEL Recruitment 2017 you may stay connected with us.
Aspirants who want to garb job in this reputed organization may apply for BHEL GATE notification before the closing date that is 03rd February 2017. Closing date of on-line submission of GATE applications is 4th October 2016. You may gather further significant information related to Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- For Mechanical – 30* posts
- For Electrical – 20* posts
Essential Qualification Details:
Applicants applying for BHEL vacancies must have Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute with good education records and applicants must have qualified GATE exam.
Looking For More Reputed Jobs:
Age Limit as on 01/09/2016:
Age criteria of applying candidates must be 227 years for those who born before 01/09/1989 and 29 years for those who have two years full time Post Graduate in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management.
Age relaxation would be given to reserved category candidates according to the organization norms as follow:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- Physically Challenged: 10-15 years
Salary Details for BHEL Jobs:
Aspirants who will be recruited successfully for Engineer Trainee post, they will get Rs 20,600 to Rs 46500/- per month by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
What will be the Selection Process?
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) marks and these shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
Tips/Tricks To Crack Gate Exam In First Attempt
Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How To Fill BHEL Application Form?
Candidates who want to apply for above posts they have to read the prescribed steps that are mentioned below:-
- Contenders have to visit the official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited that is bhel.in
- On the home page you have to hit on “Recruitment of Engineer Trainees – GATE 2016” available under Current openings on the left side of the page.
- Now the advertisement will be opened and candidates have to read carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to hit on “Apply Online” and fill the online application form carefully.
- While filling the application form you need to upload recent passport size photograph and required document in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
- Then you have to re-check the details mentioned in application form and after completing in all respect move to the next step.
- Finally press the button “Submit” and take a printout of the filled application form for further use in future.
Do you know: How to Fill Online Application Form
Important Dates for BHEL Vacancy:
|For GATE 2017* – As per GATE-2017 Notification|
|On-line submission of applications commences||1st September, 2016|
|Closing of On-line Submission of application||4th October, 2016|
|For BHEL Engineer Trainee – 2016-17|
|On-line submission of applications commences||9th January, 2017 at 10: 00 AM|
|Closing of On-line Submission of application||3rd February, 2017 at 5:00 PM|
|Last date for receipt of copy of Acknowledgement. Slip at BHEL||
Applicants must read the Official Notification before going to apply as it is uttered below. Visitors who are waiting for upcoming notification of BHEL Recruitment 2017 are advised to stay in link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal.
Download: BHEL Recruitment 2016 Notification
This post first appeared on Aabout.in || Get Information About Everything At One Place., please read the originial post: here