Data is important to everybody in the 21st century, but losing data accidentally is something quite common. But, in such cases, there are two options, which remain in hand! Either to regret it or find some data recovery software to recover the data. Since I faced similar such issues of data losses, just a few days ago, I started using EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free 12.0, and I am pretty happy using the software, for the functionalities it offered. I have used a number of data recovery software in the past, and I must say, the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best one among them, for the features and convenience it offers.
Minimum System Requirements
Let’s find out the minimum software and hardware requirements to use the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard New version 12.0.
#Required Operating System
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
#Required File System
#Required CPU & RAM
The CPU should have support for x86 based operating systems and RAM at least 128MB.
#Required Disk Space
Requires a minimum of 32 MB on the Hard Drive to install it.
The Features of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
Let’s first find the features of the following data recovery software, and will then discuss the pros and cons of the software.
- The software features a quick scan feature, which can be helpful to find the most recent files and data, which are removed.
- The deep scan feature can be helpful to scan files and data, which has been deleted or removed a long ago.
- There is an option to search for files of a particular file type or file types, which can help to filter the search results for maximum convenience.
- In order to find out the previous scans and repeat them, there is an option to save the search and search results.
- Find deleted data and files from the hard drive, SSD, external hard drive, flash drives and a number of other similar devices like memory cards, SD cards, cameras, MP3 players and others with the File recovery software.
- Support a number of disk formats, which include FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, and even Linux file formats like HFS+, ext2, and ext3.
- It is also possible to use the file recovery software to recover files from RAID servers, and also from delete partitions.
- There is an option to preview the files before recovery, which is applicable to photos, videos, and other media files.
It is the time to discuss the pros of the software, which can help you decide, whether you should go for it.
- As the name suggests, it is a kind of wizard, which means, the most important criteria will be entered step by step by you, and there are fewer chances, you will miss one important criterion, while searching for your thing. It also makes the software, easy to use, even for the novice users out there.
- The user interface is quite simple, and come with big icons to recognize them easily, and the options are available in a way, such that you will surely not face problems understanding any particular option on the screen.
- The software has support for finding lost data and files on the server, which is something, most other data recovery software developers do not provide for free.
- The software takes almost 50 to 60 seconds for recovering 150 to 160 MB of data, which means the performance of the software is pretty good and is fast.
- Support a number of file formats, which are used for everyday uses, and it helps in finding the preview of the files, before restoring them.
- The interface of the software is quite similar to that of Windows Explorer, and you can even see the amount of space free, on each of the drives, just like you can do, in case of Windows Explorer.
- The software itself can recognize a number of different file types, and it will automatically group them into different categories, making it easier for you to find the file, which you will like to recover.
- On the left side, there is a panel, just like Windows Explorer, where you see the different folders, which are scanned, and come under the partition, which was scanned by you.
Just like every other software, the following data recovery software has its cons, as well. Let’s find a few of the cons.
- There isn’t an option to scan files within a particular folder, though files can be seen in a folder after the complete partitioned is scanned. But scanning a complete partition for just a few sets of files in a folder doesn’t make sense in some cases, and thus, it is a con.
- The wizard is great, but it can be a con or a time taking factor for power users out there, who can find the files, and enter all the criteria in a single page, instead of cruising through all the pages within the wizard.
- The user interface, which though, is quite rich, but is a little bulky, as the icons seem to be bigger than normal.
EaseUS Data Recovery Software Users’ Review
If you are looking for the best file recovery software for your Windows computer, which offers a number of important functions, and that too without a price tag, the EaseUS Data Recovery Partition Wizard Free 12.0 is going to be the best mate for you. The best part is, it can act both as a basic file and data recovery tool, and also has support for a number of advanced features, which are pretty premium, according to a certain class of users.
If you delete files accidentally from your digital devices and is looking for a permanent solution to that trouble, go and grab your free copy of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 12.0 today, and get complete peace of mind. If you have money and is looking for more features, you are at liberty to upgrade to the pro version, which comes with richer features and functionalities, which you will surely need for yourself, being a power user.
The post EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free 12.0 Review appeared first on Wipsen.org.
This post first appeared on Wipsen Is Focused On Redefining Information Sharing, please read the originial post: here