5 Indoor Air Contaminants -You May Not Be Aware Of.
Are you safe from Air pollutants indoors? Well, not really.
- 3.8 million premature deaths occur annually due to indoor air pollution.
- Household air pollution leads to a higher risk of PNEUMONIA in children.
- Around 15% of the deaths DUE TO ISCHAEMIC HEART DISEASE can be attributed to indoor air pollution.
- Indoor smoke due to cigarette and fossil fuel burning leads to CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE.
- Building Materials
- Smoking Fumes
- Kitchen Fumes
- Pet Hair & Skin Shed
- Agarbatti & Artificial Room Freshener
5 Indoor Air Contaminants -You May Not Be Aware Of (Infographic)
Source– Infographic created by: – Kent
The post 5 Indoor Air Contaminants -You May Not Be Aware Of (Infographic) appeared first on Wipsen.org.
This post first appeared on Wipsen Is Focused On Redefining Information Sharing, please read the originial post: here