If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.
Well, I'm tired of ending back at the bottom. Im tired of giving power to my depression. Im tired of doing things that hinder my growth as a person.
In the last 8 months, I started to feel better. However, I continued to do the things that were hurting me. I though that just because I began blogging, that that made it all better. Well enough is enough. It takes 21 days to break a habit, and I have a few to work on.
Heres my game plan on moving back to Columbus:
What I DONT want anymore:
- To give in to alcohol.
- To have any more meltdowns.
- To start something and quit it.
- Lay around the house
- Skip class
- Focus my attention on things other than my health and school
- Miss my medication
- Put post it notes up of my goals
- Attend AA meetings on Sundays
- Attend church on Sundays
- Focus on school
- Take my medication ON TIME, EVERYDAY
- Go to HIP HOP twice a week
- Celebrate my small success