Soft Ginger Cookies with Icing: These Ginger Cookies are a recipe from my grandma’s cookbook. They use butter (surprisingly!) Which makes them soft and cake. A vanilla piece on top makes them unique.
Soft Ginger Cookies with Icing
Preparation time is 15 minutes
Cook time 12 minutes
Total time 27 minutes
3/4 cup soft butter
3/4 cup brown sugar pack
3/4 cup fancy dolls
3/4 cup butter
3 1/2 cup All purpose dough
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 tbsp ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground
2 tablespoons soft butter
Chinese of 2 cup confectioners
1/4 cup cream or milk
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
To sprinkle the ground cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer, beat butter and creamy, beat butter and brown sugar for about 2 minutes at the same time.
- Beat in the egg, then stop jaggering and butter, sometimes to break the edges of the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together (or sift) with flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices. Add to the mixture of jar and beat at a moderate pace till the joint speed.
- In addition to 3 “prepared baking sheets left by spoon, bake for about 12 minutes, until they have lost their glass and bounce a bit when they are slowly pressed.
- To crumble, resolve all the ingredients together in a medium bowl (I use butter to make the sugar work in the sugar of the confectioners). Use one teaspoon to cool the cookies, while they are still slightly hot for the effect of a glaze. If desired, sprinkle with cinnamon.
The post Soft Ginger Cookies with Icing Recipe appeared first on AllWishes4u.