In Mumbai a 32 year old man was killed by a Mri Machine as he did not know that it could fatal for him to enter the MRI room. He was a salesman and the only earning member of the family who visited his relative who was getting MRI checkup done.
He went to the Hospital to visit his sister's mother in law and in this Nair Hospital which is a civic hospital where a ward boy asked him to take the oxygen cylinder inside the MRI room where the MRI Machine was on and the moment he entered the room he was sucked inside by the magnetic forces of the switched on MRI machine on Saturday.
In this horrific incident three people including the Doctor have been detained by the Mumbai Police for negligence. And the 32 year old man has been identified as Rajesh Maru who died because he did not know that this would his last day.
This is a case of complete negligence which cost a life of a 32 year old man who was killed without any fault of him. This incidence also shows the condition of civic hospitals where it seems that the ward boy still pays a bigger role then the Doctors and other medical staff.
During the incident there was no security guard or Doctor present who could inform the victim that it is dangerous to enter the room while the MRI machine was on.