How to Root Bluestacks? Bluestacks users are increasing day by day, and because of that, the demand of features on the software is also growing. I think most of you know the power of a rooted device and that’s why you are looking for the working method to root Bluestacks. Well, below I have added a guide on how to root Bluestacks, which will end your search for the working method. How to root android phone without computer or laptop?
There are multiple methods available to root Bluestacks, but making everything easier for the people is our habit. Below I have added the easiest methods to root Bluestacks, so you don’t need to follow a long and complicated process. There is an app available to root almost all of the Android devices, KingRoot. Finally I found a great and working and also easiest method to root Bluestacks in just one click. The process I’m going to mention below will surely impress you and end your search for how to root Bluestacks.
Also Read: Download Spotify Premium APK for Free and Free HULU Plus Account 2017
Bluestacks is an android emulator that is used to Android Apps in PC. It acts as virtual machine between Android and Windows and helps you to run Android Apps on PC. Bluestacks has been working flawlessly over the years, and it is used to allow download pre-rooted Bluestacks directly. In December, Latest version of Bluestacks released as Bluestacks 2. Bluestacks 2 came with better GUI which is easy to use for newbie and Geeks. It also has better performance than Bluestacks and working without any lags. Here you go through the trick to root Bluestacks 2 using Kingroot and use rooted Bluestacks 2 in your computer.
What are the advantages of Bluestacks
First, you can enjoy your beloved Android apps on your Windows/Mac computer. You can enjoy better on a big screen instead of using on your Android device. Then, it has no compatibility issues with any applications; it always runs the latest and greatest version of Android available around. You can freely navigate between Windows/Mac and Android. Whenever you open the Bluestacks App Player on your PC, it will ensure you the full experience of Android environment.
Why to Root Bluestacks?
Rooted Bluestacks works same as the Rooted Android Device which allows exploring Android without any restrictions. In previous versions, you can download the rooted Bluestacks directly and use it but after the latest update, Bluestacks 2 no longer Supports Pre-root and you need to root it manually. After all, you need to root your Bluestacks with hassle.
Rooting Bluestacks 2 Manually is same as Android but all methods are not working, and we have tried many methods to root Bluestacks and found the simplest way for rooting Bluestacks. We have tried many one click Root apps, But none of them seem Working with Bluestacks. After doing some research, we found a method to root Bluestacks 2 using KingRoot App.
Different Methods to Root Bluestacks
Method 1- Steps To Root Bluestacks 2 Emulator Using KingRoot.
In this method, We use KingRoot App for Rooting Bluestacks. This So is the Quite simple and fastest way to root Bluestacks. Follow below steps correctly and root your Bluestacks2 App player.
- Download and Install Bluestacks2 App player on your PC.
- Download KingRoot Apk file on your PC.
King root (Free, Google Play) →
- Now Right Click on Apk file and Click Open with Bluestacks (if you are doing this for the first time, it will take some time to install in Bluestacks App Player)
- After completion of installation, Open Bluestacks App player and Click on Android Tab to see the Apps which Installed on Bluestacks App player
- Click on KingRoot App to Open and On the Main Screen Tap on the Android Logo to Initialize the Rooting Procedure.
- It will take some time to Root Bluestacks 2 and Complete Rooting Procedure.
- Root Successfully popup will show after Completion of Rooting procedure
- Now Download and Install Root Checker App and open it using Bluestacks and Click Verify root.
Method 2 – Steps Root Bluestacks 2 Latest Version using BS helper tool
Some of the users are facing problems while Rooting Bluestacks using the KingRoot. So we came with another easy method to help you in Bluestacks rooting using BS helper tool.
- Download BS Helper tool compressed zip and unzip the file
- Double click on BS helper .exe file to Run
- Small dialog box will be displayed on screen as shown in below fig
- Click on the “Patch superuser X” to start rooting Process.
- Wait till the success message to appear with Superuser X apk installed on Bluestacks2 and Close BS helper App.
- Open Bluestacks and Check Root Status using Rootchecker App.
- Now you can enjoy all the benefits of rooting and install best root Apps.
Congratulation, you have successfully rooted your Bluestacks in just one click. Now you can enjoy all the rooted apps on Bluestacks including GGuardian and all other apps. Rooted devices give you freedom to do anything and after rooting Bluestacks you can do anything you want to.
I’m sure that this post has ended your search for how to root Bluestacks. If you face any difficulty with rooting your Bluestacks make sure that you have installed the latest version of Bluestacks and try again. If that also doesn’t help, feel free to leave a comment here and I’ll help your with rooting Bluestacks.
Here as a result we came to a conclusion on How to Root Bluestacks? As per my knowledge I gave you clear information about the entire article. I have tried on my own and selected these two methods are the best to root bluestacks. If you have any queries regarding this article, kindly post them in comment box. If any method mentioned above is not working or failed in doing the root procedure, please comment below. We will check it once, and give an update method to it. If you feel this article is helpful do a share with all your friends. Mill again meets you in another useful article. Thank you.
The post How to Root Bluestacks in Simplest Way? Root in 60 Secs appeared first on Technology Mess.