Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University, Rajasthan, is organising the 7th Prof VS Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition, 2018.
The competition is named after the late Prof VS Mani, an eminent Indian scholar, educationalist, an expert in international law, international humanitarian law and international space law and the founding director of the University’s Law School.
Dates: 5th to 7th October
Eligibility: The competition is open to all students, enrolled bona fide on a regular basis in an undergraduate Law course (5-year integrated Law course / 3-year LL.B course), or its equivalent conducted by any recognized institution/college/university of any country.
Last Date for Registration: 25th August 2018
- 3,500 for Indian teams
- $100 for all other teams
- Winning Team: Rs. 25,000
- Runners-up: Rs. 15,000
- Best Written Submission: Rs. 6,000
- Best Speaker: Rs. 4,000
- 10th April 2018: Release of Moot Problem
- 30th April 2018: Registration Commences
- 10th August 2018: Last Date for Seeking Clarifications
- 14th August 2018: Release of Clarifications
- 20th August 2018: Release of Additional Clarifications
- 20th August 2018: Last Date for Registration
- 25th August 2018: Last Date for Registration (Hard Copy)
- 5th September 2018: Soft Copy Submissions of Memorials
- 15th September 2018: Hard Copy Submission of Memorials
The Brochure, Moot Proposition, Rules of the Competition and the Registration Form can be found here.
This post first appeared on MMO, Gaming, SEO, Tech, Reviews, News: Gameforumer, please read the originial post: here