Lloyd Law College is organizing a seven-day Summer School on International Humanitarian Law that shall be held at its campus from 16th June to 22nd June 2018.
The main aim of the course is to provide participants with an advanced knowledge of International Humanitarian Law and to offer an innovative analysis of the core principles guiding the means and methods of warfare and assess their efficacy regarding modern weapons namely drones and killer robots.
Who can Participate: Academicians, Lawyers, Law students and anyone interested who has passed Class 12th.
- Registration is open from 1st May till 30th May 2018.
- The participants are required to send their application including a registration form (Annex I of the Brochure) and a two-page curriculum vitae along with the scanned copy of Demand Draft/Cheque/NEFT and send it to [email protected].
- The hard copy of the Registration Form, along with the Demand Draft/Cheque, must be sent to “Lloyd Law College, Plot No. 11, Knowledge Park II , Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306.” latest by 8th June 2018.
Registration Fee: Rs 5,000. The fee which includes study materials and lunch.
- Last date to register (Online) – 30th May 2018
- Last date to pay Fee – 4th June 2018
- Last date to send Hard Copy of Registration Form & DD/ Cheque – 8th June 2018
- Commencement of the School – 16th June 2018
- Valediction – 22nd June 2018
Queries can be addressed to [email protected], or Dr. Vikram Jaswal (+91-9418376654), Prof. Sahiba Maqbool (+91-844877276), Lakshay Jindal (+91-9717728231), or Utsav Singh Tiwari (+91-97138 87742).
The brochure for the event can be found here.
This post first appeared on MMO, Gaming, SEO, Tech, Reviews, News: Gameforumer, please read the originial post: here