West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences is organizing a one-day seminar on the National Medical Commission Bill 2017.
Conference Date: 17 March 2018
Conference Venue: The WB National University of Juridical Sciences 12, LB Block, Sec III, Salt Lake, Kolkata
The seminar seeks to provide a platform to discuss the Bill and general scholarship around the following themes:
- The justifications for the Bill – real and perceived.
- The proposed changes and its expected effects.
- The impact of the ‘new’ regulatory structures on the practice of modern medicine.
- Fee regulation and its impact
- The justifications and impact of permitting AYUSH professionals to practice modern-allopathic medicines and the limits of such practice.
- Any other issues surrounding the Bill
- Those interested in presenting a paper on any of the above themes must send an abstract of 800 words along with a brief biographical note of not more than 200 words (in a single MS Word file) on or before 20 February 2018.
- The acceptance of the paper for presentation would be informed by 25 February 2018.
- A full length paper of 4,000 – 6,000 words must be sent by 15 March 2018.
- The registration fee for the Seminar is Rs. 500/-, which has to be paid online.
- The participation to the Seminar is limited to 50 participants (excluding the paper presenters).
- All interested participants must register by sending a mail to the organizers at [email protected]
- Registration would be done on first-come first-served basis until the seats are filled.
- Limited financial support is available on competitive basis to meet the transportation and accommodation expenses of outstation participants presenting their papers (only for paper presenters).
- Financial support to the extent Rs. 5,000 (Rupees five thousand only) would be available to selected six paper presenters. Decision on financial support would be made on the basis of quality of the paper.
- Those who would like to avail the financial support must submit their full length paper by 10 March 2018 along with a request for financial support highlighting their expected expenditure.
E-mail id for Submissions: [email protected]
Queries can be addressed to +9133-23357379 / 0765 (extn 1180/2190).
The Call for Papers can be accessed here.
This post first appeared on MMO, Gaming, SEO, Tech, Reviews, News: Gameforumer, please read the originial post: here