With the statistics showing increasing pollution and suspended particulate matter in the atmosphere, it is all the more important to Celebrate the upcoming Diwali festival without burning crackers and fire-works. So, people come and let’s celebrate this Diwali with in some other unique ways that are equally fun-filled and enjoyable. Just visit Giftxoxo.com website and you will find innumerable ways to celebrate this Diwali crackerfree.
Here are 10 ways with which you can celebrate this festival, creating least of pollution and maximum of happiness. Take a Look:
- Lights: Go for lights that use less electricity viz. LEDs. Such decorative LED lights consume less power than their normal counterparts and are available in various colours and designs. So, go and call your electrician now and spread the stream of lights to make your Home Sweet Home look dazzling on this Diwali.
- Balloons and Decors: Instead of focussing your attention on burning crackers and fireworks with your kids, try this amazing activity. Bring your children and their peers and blow balloons. Also, get some glittery decor stuff from the market and give a different look to your house. The kids will also not get bored due to the absence of crackers and will be able to celebrate Diwali in a new style.
- Make Rangoli: Though Rangoli making is a popular floor art throughout India and the ladies of the house make one on every festival, particularly Diwali. But, considering the time constraint with the females these days, Rangoli stickers are readily available in the market. However, if you want to make Diwali fun-filled, then go the conventional way and prepare your own Rangoli design at home with Rangoli colours. This will not just decorate your house but will also give you a feeling of joy and satisfaction. Guys, you can also help your sisters, mothers or wives in this endeavour and celebrate the occasion together. Hop on to com and select an experience Art Form Of Fabric work.
- Prepare Sweets At Home: These days markets are flooded with variety of sweets and delicacies, weeks before any festival. But, nothing beats the food stuff prepared at home. So if you have culinary skills and are adept at making sweets, then showcase your skills this Diwali and pamper the tooth buds of your friends and relatives.
- Decoration with Diyas and Candles: The conventional way of doing things is the best way indeed. Our ancestors celebrated Diwali with Diyas and Candles and the houses looked amazing. So, light candles and Diyas to relive the old days. Get indulged in Create Your Imagination experience available on com and decorate your own Diyas and other pottery items.
- Prepare Your Own Cards: Most of us did this during our school days! So this Diwali, prepare hand-made cards and distribute it among your loved ones, instead of sending text messages from your mobile. You will really feel bonded and closeness with your relatives and friends. You can also make Flowers on your own and show your art and craft abilities. All you have to do is select
- Gift Someone in Need: If you know someone or some organization that works for poor and under-privileged, then do give your contribution to any such move. You can give gifts, sweets and toys to poor children who do not have a family. Or visit an Old age home and celebrate your Diwali with helpless old people who do not have any support in the prime of their old age. Doing such a thing on this Diwali will certainly bring you loads of Blessings from such people and your life will become prosperous with the smiles on their face. So, go ahead and show your humane side to such needy beings.
- Eat Together: After doing all the Pooja and religious ceremonies of the day, you can all collect at one place and have your meals together this Diwali. Share your love with your neighbours, friends and close ones. The time that you spend burning crackers will be utilized in re-connecting with people whom you are unable to meet due to your busy lifestyle.
- Dance Party: This will be the most interesting activity for kids and college going youngsters. Arrange a musical party at your house and invite all your friends and pals. You can dance on the beats till you become tired!
- Pray together: Lat but not the least, Pray together ! If you live away from your parents and family, which most of you are, then visit your parents and pray together for the happiness and well being of your family. Diwali is the time when people pray for prosperity, health and bonding with the love ones. So, show your devotion to the God with your entire family.
So, guys above are the tips on how you can celebrate this Diwali without creating pollution and burning crackers and fireworks. Follow these suggestions and make your Diwali wonderful. Also, visit Giftxoxo.com for some amazing Gift ideas and experiences.
The post 10 Ways to Celebrate Diwali in a Different Fashion :) appeared first on Giftxoxo - Explore the hottest ideas in gift giving.