What is LipSense
It is a long lasting lip Color. Its not a lipstick. It’s not a stain. It’s a completely different product that bonds with your lip on a molecular level.
How Long Does it Last?
One application of Lipsense can last anywhere from 4-18 hours. One tube of LipSense can last 6 months if you wore the same color every day. One tabs equals 4 sticks of lipstick.
How Do You Apply It?
To apply LipSense you start with clean lips. Shake the tube, remove the wand, and simply swipe on the color in one direction. Swiping back and forth won’t allow the color to bond with your lip. Wait 5+ seconds in between coats for the previous one to dry. Apply 3 coats. Once dry apply lip gloss. For best results use LipSense glosses. They are made to protect the color and hydrate the lips.
What Is In LipSense?
LipSense is made up of Natural materials that are good for your skin. It is made right here in the USA and contains no WAX, LEAD, GLUTEN, ANIMAL by products or GMOs. It is also vegan and cruelty-free.
How Many Colors?
There are 70+ shades of LipSense lip color and 10+ lip glosses. When applying LipSense you can layer colors to create a different shade every day.
How Much Is LipSense?
LipSense retails for $25 a color and $20 a gloss. Sign up to be a distributor today and get a discount on all your LipSense purchases.
Just The Facts, Please!
- LipSense must be Worn with our glosses for maximum hydration and staying power.
- LipSense does not have the same product guarantee if used without our gloss.(Other glosses chopsticks will break down the color)
- LipSense color is vegan and free of any synthetic waxes or lead.
- If lips are dry, LipSense color may collect in their cracks. A simple baking soda/coconut oil exfoliation is suggested. Frequent applications of our gloss should repair lips within a couple weeks of daily use.
- Long-Lasting – Liquid Lip Color – Patented Technology Wear Up to 18 Hours Won’t Dry Your lips Waterproof.
The post What is LipSense? LipSense Facts appeared first on ParadizeLand.