iPad is the most used portable computing device across the globe. The device provides extreme performance while handling complex tasks. And this is the reason why creating a Presentation or a document in iPad is more like a piece of cake. In todays edition lets explore top 5 presentations apps for iPad.
- PowerPoint: Microsoft has finally achieved the mark of universal access by making its very office apps available across mobile platforms. When it comes to presentations there is none other like PowerPoint.
PowerPoint for iPad does provide flexible way of creating and editing presentations more like working on a desktop environment. The new PowerPoint app also features collaboration features which makes it distant from other Presentation Apps.
Click to install PowerPoint for iPad
- Keynote: Apple’s default presentation apps is way more cleaner and perfect to use on iPad. The application provides various tools to edit and share the presentation. The outputs are as expected and the results are eye pleasing.
Click to install Keynote for iPad
- Haiku Deck: Continuing its saga, Haiku deck still remains as one of the best presentation apps for iPad since its release.
Click to install Haiku Deck for iPad
- Prezi: The zoom in and zoom out perspective presentation of Prezi is a trend setter. And the prezi app for iPad provides the same awesome experience with real time views/output.
Click to install Prezi for iPad
- Google Slides: People don’t use this app due to non reasonable reasons but Google slides is one of the better presentation app for iPad. Once the user works around with the app environment, he/she will prefer Google slides to create/edit simple presentations.
Click to install Google Slides for iPad
So these are the five top presentations Apps for iPad which we think as the best. So go a head install these apps and see how they work for you. If we missed any app to enlist! Please do put them in comments.
The post Top 5 Presentation Apps for iPad appeared first on Free PowerPoint Presentations.