Hi guys! It is the beginning of November, the final and the coldest month of autumn and it is time for a new birthstone Makeup tutorial inspired by Citrine gemstone. Citrine is incredible beautiful stone and thanks to its bright yellow color it is known as a gem of optimism and energy. Citrine is a variety of quartz and very close relative of Amethyst stone. Today I'm going to show you how to create this gorgeous yellow makeup look, inspired by juicy yellow color of Citrine birthstone. Follow these easy steps and give your eyes a warm sunny makeover.
1. To make sure our Citrine makeup lasts all day long start with an Eyeshadow primer, apply the product all over your eyelid and blend with a help of your ring finger. Eyeshadow primer will make the makeup last longer and look brighter.
2. Fill in your eye brows using a matte eye brow pencil or an eye shadow. Highlight the brow bone and the inner corner of your eyes using a white eyeshadow with shimmer or very fine glitter. Apply a brown matte pencil on the outer half of the crease.
3. Blend the pencil with a soft synthetic brush and apply brown matte eyeshadow on the top of the pencil. Try to keep the line of the crease clean and neat, you can clean it with concealer.
4. Apply bright yellow eyeshadow on the eyelid, gently dabbing the color with a flat eyeshadow brush for an even opaque look. You can also add a little bit of shimmer eyeshadow on the top.
5. Tightline your eyes - apply a black eye kohl pencil on the top and bottom waterline. Draw a beautiful wing using liquid or gel eyeliner. Curl the lashes and apply a few coat of your favorite mascara. Apply some false lashes to finish up this bright Citrine makeup look.
I want to wish happy birthday to everyone, who was born in November. Citrine is a very pretty gemstone and yellow makeup look can beautifully emphasize amber, brown and blue eyes. Bright yellow makeup is perfect for cold and rainy days. I hope you liked my simple and glamorous interpretation of this look, please let me know in the comments if you liked it. Hugs and kisses and until the next time:*
Lots of love,
Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Bellashoot