It is a common known fact that Printer Ink is one of the most expensive liquids in the market.
To answer the title question on ways to save when purchasing Printer ink, you should take into consideration the following points.
- Whenever possible buy more cartridges to save more. It might seem odd to ask you to spend more upfront but at InkjetSuperstore the price on ALL cartridges lowers as you buy more than 3 and even more when more than 6.
- Buying more gets you FREE delivery. When you purchase totals more than $50 you can get ground shipping for free automatically.
- Get alternative options that cost almost half less than Original Cartridges. All our branded cartridges have passed through a rigorous re-manufacturing process to be up to standard and provide the same results. Remember that we have a 1 year warranty on our cartridges so we will stand by them even if you bought them a few months ago. (Again the more you buy the better)
- Check out our weekly coupons. Every week we have a coupon to add even more savings back into your pocket. Visit us weekly or follow our social media accounts to get your coupon code and save.
- Learn how to save ink when printing by using the right paper and double checking your work before printing.
- Sign up for our Rewards Program to get points every time you purchase and redeem for e-Certificates and get cartridges for FREE!
Our quest is to help you save daily without having to give up Printing altogether.