A big fat chicken burger and beer is all you need to make a perfect Sunday brunch recipe. A sheer treat for all non vegetarians with loads of minced and chunky pieces of chicken, enough to make you drool over the burger. Chop it up, fry it out and a wholesome tasty, delicious burger is ready to be munched on!
6-7 Garlic Cloves
1 tbsp Oil
1 Celery Stalk
1 Small Onion
125 gms Minced Chicken
50 gms Boneless Chicken
1 tsp Mustard Sauce
1 tbsp Barbeque Sauce
2 tbsp bread Crumbs
1/2 -- 1 cup Beer
1 Rustic roll
1 tbsp Butter
Few lettuce leaves (Romaine lettuce, iceberg lettuce )
Few Purple cabbage leaves
4-5 cherry tomatoes
1/2 Lemon juice
1-2 Medium Size tomato
- Finely cut and chop garlic, carrots, onions and put it in a bowl
- Put minced chicken into it.
- Cut chiken into slightly bigger pieces than minced chicken so that chunks of chicken can be felt and add it to the bowl
- Break an egg and add that too in the bowl
- Spinkle salt, freshly grated peppers for seasoning and pour mustard sauce, smoked barbeque sauce in it
- Mix well everything, if the mixture is slightly moister than it is supposed to be add bread crumbs to it.
- Heat some oil in a pan and take chunky portion of the mixture to make it a nice thick round shaped patty
- On medium heat fry the chicken patty so that the patty cooks properly
- Meanwhile heat another pan with butter in it and cut burger bread into two halves and add the bread to the pan
- Flip the burger and let the other side of the burger cook
- Add beer to the frying pan and cook it with its lid on.
- Take the bread off the flame
- Roughly chop some romaine, iceberg lettuce and parsley
- Cut some tomatoes into thick round shaped slices, cherry tomatoes and chiffonade some purple cabbage leaves
- Put all the lettuce, parsley, cherry tomatoes, cabbage in a pan and drizzle some olive oil, mustard sauce, grated pepper, lemon juice and mix everything well to make a nice salad.
- Mix well mayonnaise and smoked barbeque sauce and apply it on the base of the burger
- Put some salad on the burger base and add the burger patty on it
- Put the tomato slices on it and sprinkle some freshly ground pepper and close the burger with upper part of the burger bun
- Garnish and serve the burger with the remaining salad.
|Blog This Link|