That looks amazing and a bit time consuming but well worth it.Yarn shown in this swatch: Red Heart Super Saver Economy - Blue Tones
Needle Size: 5.0mm
How to: Spring stitch.
(Put yarn to back of work)
- Insert the right needle into the next stitch on the left needle.
- Wrapping the yarn around two needles 10 times.
- Knit stitch normally then bring new stitch out through these loops.
- Thumb and forefinger of right hand, squeeze these loops and drag it.
- Holding a working thread and pull it
To make this pattern, cast on a multiple of 4 sts
Row 1: Knit.
Row 2: Purl
Row 3; Knit
Row 4: Purl 1, * spring stitch, knit 1, purl 2; repeat from * to last 3 sts; spring stitch, knit 1, purl 1.
Row 5: Knit.
Row 6: Purl 3; * spring stitch, knit 1, purl 2; repeat from * to last 5 sts, spring stitch, knit 1, purl 3.
Repeat rows 3 to 6 till necessary for completing your project.