Having a Mobile App for your small business is a smarter move than just having a responsive website. People are spending more time on their phones, using new applications for their daily routines in areas such as shopping.
Business owners need to be wise as they build new reach and make their products available for their customers. Just having a web presence with responsive or Mobile friendly websites is no longer sufficient to be ahead in the marketing race.
The simple solution is the marketing tool mobile applications. A mobile app can work wonders for you, especially if you own a local business. Research and surveys reveal that a majority of the time people are spending on mobile is devoted to the use of applications.According to a 2015 survey of 350 business, 15% of businesses are already serving their customers with an app, while 18% are planning to go on mobile.Click To Tweet
Because mobile apps emerge at a fast pace, businesses can keep adding new resources for building their reputation and loyalty among their customers.
Applications are the easiest solution when it comes to marketing. The reason why is that social media brings under one roof a number of marketing tasks, such as advertising, customer support, promotions, and opportunities for building relationships with customers.
Most small businesses believe that having a mobile app is a challenging and expensive task. One reason is that they’ll need apps for different platforms – Android, IOS, Blackberry, and Windows.
But having your business live on the customer’s mobile phone with push and SMS feature gives you an edge over your competitors and builds loyalty among your customers.
While developing an app, it is very important to clarify your goals associated with the app and to ensure that the app connects with your customers.
Things to Keep in Mind for an App Design
Your mobile app should align directly with your business’s needs. It should be carefully designed so that you can help the customers accomplish more, present a professional image of your business, and build better relationships with your customers.
The business owner should provide an outline of services that the app can offer. The developer responsible for building the app must have a successful track record, adhere to the business’s needs when building the application, and provide a cost-effective solution. Because many companies are capitalizing off of mobile apps, your app must increase value in every area of your business.
For example, a restaurant app might not be limited to food delivery, table reservations, or track order status through Google Maps. It could provide reviews, a menu card recipes, and refer-a-friend offers. Always offer an innovation that connects you to your audience so that you don’t let your mobile app get lost in the expanding app world.
Potential Uses and Benefits of Having an App
- Be available all the time – Be available every time your customer needs your business. Doing so will increase your success among your competitors. A taxi provider that actually has a mobile app would certainly have an advantage over providers that merely have websites, even if they are responsive sites.
- Use efficient promotion channels – Android apps come with push notifications, so every time you offer services or carry a promotion, they will easily circulate among your customers. Also, to build a new audience, you can conduct promotional schemes, such as running a small contest or referring friends.
- Build your business into a brand – A small business with an app sounds much better than a brand with no mobile presence. A beautifully designed application will make your company look professional. Focus on how to make your app user-friendly, meaning it should be intuitive and aesthetically appealing.
- Improve customer participation – Make an application that serves in multiple ways. A grocery store might not only provide home delivery services but also an e-bulletin board for any classifieds to the location to which that store is limited. You could also have a help desk feature for an easy solution to customer queries.
- Develop loyalty among your customers – Through a mobile application, your business can serve customers the instant they need something, cultivating strong customer loyalty. Have a review feature for the app which would directly get published all across the social media channels. That way, by connecting the application to social media, your customers can observe that the excellence of your service is authentic.
All these elements are valid reasons why you should invest in mobile apps for your business. Creating a new opportunity for business with a mobile application is a strategy that makes it easy to meet your customers’ needs.
Whether you use it for speeding sales, building a brand, or attracting an audience, you will never regret developing a mobile app for your business.
The post Why Your Small Business Needs a Mobile App appeared first on Growmap.