Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you’re stuck on a call you don’t want to be on, hang up while YOU are talking. No one will ever think you hung up on yourself.
2. Never, ever lie to your anesthesiologist.
If you lie about things like height, weight, drug use, smoking, when you last ate, pain medications, etc. that could easily kill You or give you a very unpleasant experience. Also, anesthesiologists don’t care how much you weigh or if you smoke weed, they just want to give you the best possible care.
3. Being alone and feeling like you have no one to talk to is still better than constantly being around toxic/ negative people.
This is referring to individuals who are able to leave those toxic/ Negative people.
Toxic/ negative people are like an anchor to you and your life will pretty much be slow torture when you’re with them.
Most people will find it easier to eventually talk to new people or to seek help but this is a lot harder to do so when you’re with toxic/ negative people for various reasons.
As hard as it is for some to leave these types of people, your life will be far better without them.
4. If you accidentally emergency pocket dial 911, stay on the line. Do not hang up. Explain to the operator that it was an accident. They will ask you a few questions and you’ll be on your way.
5. “Anonymous” online surveys at work are never anonymous. There is always a digital record of your IP address, employee login ID, or email, tied to your submission which can be traced back to you.