Mazagon Dock IPO Allotment Status
will be available from 7th October 2020. The IPO got a good response from investors as it got subscribed 157 times. Now Investors are waiting for its bumper listings and retail investors are waiting for the Ipo Allotment Status
As the Ipo got subscribed whooping 156 times which is not expected as there are other IPO’s available for subscription. Now after its bumper subscription the grey market premium for mazagon dock shipbuilders limited IPO trading at 50% listing gains from the issue price.
Mazagon Dock IPO Allotment Status Online Check:
Mazagon Dock shipbuilder's IPO allotment status can be checked by following these methods online. The allotment status can be checked by using a pan card used for applying for this IPO, Application Number, oR THROUGH ASBA Through your bank. or UPI.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO Allotment status Procedure:
Investors, Those who have to participate in the public issue of mazagon dock IPO, can now able to check the allotment status either on the BSE website or registrar Link Intime India’s website.
Click Here To check allotment Status In Bse Website: Mazagon dock ipo allotment status
Click To check IPO allotment status In registrar Website: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO allotment status
The allotment result will look something like as below:
- PAN No.: ABCDE2020A
- Application No.: ZA012345786
- Name: Mrs.Kapoor
- Shares Applied: 500
- Shares Allotted: 103
Mazagon Dock IPO Grey Market Premium:
Mazagon Dock Ipo grey market is trading at 70-85% after last day subscribtion. The Mazagon dock shipbuilders ipo got subscribed 157 times. Where the issue size is INR. 544 Crore but the investors subscribed the issue to 157 times and now the grey market price for mazagon dock Ipo is trading around 70%. and hence retail investors are waiting for thier listing gains.
Listing gains for this IPO is expected to be around 50% as the P/E ratio is valued correctly as it got subscribed 157 times then I’m expecting around 85% listing gains. I’m Expecting the mazagon dock shipbuilders shares to be listed on NSE, BSE, at around Rs. 260-280.
Mazagon Dock IPO:
|Issue Opens on: ||Sep 29, 2020 |
|Issue Close ||Oct 1, 2020 |
|IPO Price ||Rs.135 – Rs.145 |
|Face Value ||Rs.10 |
|IPO Size ||Rs.443.69 Cr |
|Listing At ||BSE, NSE |
|IPO Lot Size ||103 |
Mazagon Dock IPO Timetable:
- Offer Opens On: Sep 29, 2020
- Offer Closes On: Oct 1, 2020
- Finalizing of Basis of Allotment: Oct 7, 2020
- Initiation of refunds to applications: Oct 8, 2020
- Credit of Shares: Oct 9, 2020
- Listing Date in NSE, bSE: Oct 12, 2020
Lot Size For Mazagon dock IPO:
|Application ||Lots ||Shares ||Amount (Cut-off) |
|Minimum ||1 ||103 ||₹14,935 |
|Maximum ||13 ||1339 ||₹194,155 |
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Company Overview:
1) The corporate is owned by the govt of India and is working under the executive control of the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production. the corporate was conferred the ‘Mini-Ratna’ status in 2006, by the Department of Public Enterprises.
2) The business divisions during which the corporate operates are: (a) Shipbuilding The shipbuilding division includes the building and repair of naval ships. They need also delivered cargo ships, passenger ships, supply vessels, multi-purpose support vessels, water tankers, tugs, dredgers, fishing travelers, barges, and border outposts for various customers in India also as abroad. Financials: the corporate has posted profits continuously within the last four Fiscals.
Strengths For Mazagon IPO:
- India’s leading public sector defence shipyard company.
- World class infrastructure facilities.
- Strategic location at Mumbai on the west coast of India.
- Strong order book and financial position.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO Allotment Status Conclusion:
Mazagon Dock allotment status is made available for our visitors and hence mazagon ipo gave a good response for its investors. Likiwise We are expecting a good listing off this stock on 7th of october.