Preparation time: 5 mins
recipe 中文Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped (red, green, yellow or a mix are all fine)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small can corn, well-drained, or 1 cup frozen corn or 1-2 ears of corn, corn kernels cut off the cob
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken (homemade or from a rotisserie chicken)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, salsa, Greek yogurt or sour cream, avocado slices or guacamole, chopped fresh cilantro, hot sauce or pickled jalapeños, etc.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Add olive oil then the onion and peppers. Saute for 4-5 minutes, until softened. (Prep your other ingredients while that’s going in the grill pan.) Then add the garlic and saute for another 30 seconds or so, until fragrant.
- Add the black beans, corn, and chicken to the pan. Add all of the seasonings (chili powder through black pepper). Stir to combine and let everything warm through for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the lime juice and turn off the heat. You’re ready to serve with your favorite toppings!
We thank Family Food On the Table for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/southwest-Chicken-skillet-dinner/
The post How to Prepare Southwest Chicken Skillet ? appeared first on PR FORBES.