Preparation Time: 15 mins
recipe 中文Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon ground caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Kosher salt
- 5 ears of corn, husked
- For brushing use vegetable oil
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- One 2-pound, center-cut salmon fillet
- First, light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Take a bowl, to blend the caraway with the white pepper and one tablespoon of kosher salt.
- Then brush the corn with vegetable oil and grill over high heat, turning, until lightly charred, 5 minutes. Cover four ears in foil to remain warm. Cut out the kernels from the remaining cob and shift to a mini food processor. Let cool slightly. Take a bowl to add the butter, dill, one tablespoon of the caraway salt and beat until blended. Scrape the butter into a bowl; freeze for 5 minutes.
- Please take out the salmon and brush it all over with oil and spread with the remaining caraway salt. Grill the salmon for 4 minutes, skin side down until the skin becomes brown and crisp. Turn the salmon and grill until almost cooked through, 4 minutes longer. Top the salmon with the compound butter and serve with the corn.
Try these dry rub BBQ Chicken Skewers with peppers and onions if you’re looking to spice up your next grilled skewers, the best steak in Hong Kong.
We thank “Food and Wine”for the recipe. Original recipe link –https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/salmon-and-corn-mixed-grill
The post How to prepare Salmon-and-Corn Mixed Grill? appeared first on PR FORBES.