Create free Zoho Mail account and enjoy 5GB email storage with a paid expandable option. It is an ad-free email platform which can be accessed through POP and IMAP.
Create Zoho Email Account
- Visit zoho.com from any web browser you prefer.
- Click on Mail icon at the bottom of the page under featured heading.
- Now click on “Personal E-mail” under the heading “Get Started with ad-free email”.
- Insert all the required credentials.
- Create a new email address for Zoho.
- Make a password for your Zoho mail. The password should be at least eight characters long.
- Enter your First name and last name.
- Input your mobile number but before that don’t forget to select your country code from the drop-down list.
- Re-enter the mobile number to confirm.
- Click on Sign up for free.
- Insert the verification code you receive on the phone and then click on “Verify my mobile”. If the verification code is not received or not accepted, click on “Resend code”.
- It will take a while to load the email and finally you will be able to start using Zoho mail to send and receive emails.
The post Zoho Mail – Create Zoho Mail Account appeared first on onlinefoxy.