Diabetes is a common but a severe health problem these days and so needs to be taken care of properly. If you are a diabetic patient, you can practice Yoga daily as it would relax your body. There are certain poses in Yoga that eventually helps in lowering your blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Also, it improves the circulation of blood and so Yoga is also referred by many doctors as well. If you want to learn about the authentic forms of Yoga, nothing could be better than participating in Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. There are many schools that are focused on the teachings of original and authentic forms of Yoga in Rishikesh. Here, in this article, you can read about the different Yoga poses that are beneficial for a diabetic patient. Have a look!
Some Important Yoga Poses for Diabetic Patients: Check Out!
Undoubtedly, Yoga helps to cure many of the health hazard problems and one of them is diabetes. Be a part of Yoga Teacher Training in India to learn and understand the actual concept of Yoga and its significant impact on our body. India being the motherland of Yoga has many Yoga schools that impart the basic knowledge and practical implications of different Yoga Poses.
Seated Forward Bend
This pose is known as therapeutic forward bend which helps in lowering blood pressure and results in weight loss. It also relieves the anxiety, fatigue, and headache.
- You must sit on the edge of a folded blanket and extend your legs long
- You can place a prop under your knees for proper support
- Suppose, you are pressing your feet against a wall and so your toes are pulling or drawing back exactly towards your shins
- Try to root into your sit bones, make sure you lengthen your spine and try to open your heart center
- As you bend forward, make sure you hinge at your hips
- You must try to walk your hands down to your feet, and stop when you are at a comfortable position
- Make sure your torso should fold into your legs
- Do not forget to tuck your chin into your chest
- Be in the same pose for not less than 3 minutes
Supported Shoulder Stand
This pose improves the blood circulation and stimulates the thyroid gland. It relaxes the mind and relives the stress.
With a folded blanket under your shoulder, you must lie down flat on your back
- With the edge of your blanket, you must align your shoulders
- With your palms facing down, try to rest your arms alongside your body
- Try to lift your legs straight up into the air
- Try to lower your legs back towards your head
- You can move your hands back for support
- Make sure your fingers are facing upward
- You must raise your legs so that your hips, spine and shoulders are in one straight line
- Try to remain in the pose for 3 minutes
- You must roll your spine back on the mat and then lower tour legs
It helps in the stimulation of the thyroid gland, increases circulation and reduces stress.
- You must try shoulder stand at first
- Then from that position, you are supposed to bring your feet down to the floor just above your head
- If you are unable to reach the floor, you can use a pillow or any block for proper support
- You can also keep your hands down for support
- Be in the same position for 2-3 minutes at least
- If you want to release, roll your spine back on the blanket
- Then raise your legs up and then form a 90-degree angle
- Again lower your legs down to the mat
It opens your chest and helps in stimulating the other abdominal organs. It might also lower the blood sugar levels.
- You must lie down on your stomach on your yoga mat
- With your palms facing upwards, you must allow your arms to rest alongside your body
- You must bend your knees, and then try to bring your hands outside to the ankles
- Try to lift your head, knees and chest
- Gaze forward and breathe deeply
- Stay like that for 30 seconds
- Exhale and release the pose
- Try to place one hand on the top of other in process to make a pillow for your forehead
- You must gently shake your hips from side to side just to put your lower back in a relaxing position
Supine Spinal Twist
It is a restorative twisting pose which helps in stimulating the abdominal organs and also lowers the blood sugar level.
- At first, you must lie down flat on your back
- Try to bring your knees closer to your chest
- Try to bring your knees over to the left side
- Make sure your knees are together
- Also, your hips must be at a level
- You can use your left hand, to apply pressure on your knees
- Stay in the same position for 30 seconds
- Now repeat the step on the opposite side
This article is a detailed study about the various Yoga poses beneficial for diabetic patients. The benefits and even the steps to perform those steps are given here. Check out this article to know more about the steps in depth.
The post Which are the Best Yogas for Diabetes? appeared first on Creative Blogger World.
This post first appeared on Free Guest Posting Site For News, Technologies, Fashion, please read the originial post: here