PMUY- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2020 | Application Form | KYC Form
Under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, the Central Government has been made to allocate safe clean kitchen fuel to all the families of the country who still use old, unsafe, and polluting fuel for cooking. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana was announced by the Central Government on 1 May 2016. Under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, the Government of India is providing domestic LPG to the APL and BPL and ration cardholder women of the country. The scheme is being implemented under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas of the Central Government.
Read More: Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Scheme 2020- Full Details
Ujjwala Scheme Application Form- Ujjwala Yojana
Under PMUY Yojana, the central government is providing financial assistance of Rs 1600 to all BPL and APL ration cardholder family women, Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana by 2020. Central government providing LPG gas connections to all poor APL and BPL families of India. The goal of the government is To apply under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, the beneficiary women should be 18 years or older only then they can avail the scheme.
Objective of Ujjwala Scheme
The main objective of PMUY Yojana will be to promote clean LPG fuel in India, except for impure fuel and to protect the environment from contamination. Women of families coming from below the poverty line have to collect wood and cook food by burning the stove, its smoke damages the health of women and children. The use of LPG gas available under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Will be protected. Promoting women empowerment through this scheme.
PM Ujjwala Yojana New Update
Under this scheme, the central government is benefiting millions of poor families of the country. As you know, the problem of Corona virus epidemic is going on in the whole of India, due to which the Prime Minister had first locked down 21 days, which has now been increased to 3 May. Due to which the poor people are facing problems in living their lives, the Finance Minister of our country, Nirmala Sitharaman Ji has made a new announcement under this scheme. Under this PM Ujjwala Yojana , the poor families of the country. The central government will provide free LPG cylinders for the next three months to the beneficiary women.
Brief Summary of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2020
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana|
|Launch Date||01 May 2016|
|Main objective||Provide LPG connections to women from BPL households|
|Other objectives||Reduce health hazards/diseases and air pollution caused by the use of unclean fossil fuels|
|Target||Distribution of LPG connections among 5 Crore BPL households by the year 2018-19|
|Time Frame||3 Years, FY 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19|
|Total Budget||Rs. 8000 Crore|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 1600/- per LPG connection.|
|Type Of Scheme||Central Govt. Scheme|
|Eligibility||All Ration Card Holder Families|
|Other benefits||EMI facility for meeting the cost of stove and refill|
PMUY Yojana 2020
This huge change has been made under the Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana after the Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi won 17 Lok Sabha elections. Now all ration card holders, whether APL ration card holders or BPL ration cardholders, should be considered eligible for LPG Gas Light Scheme. Will go Under the PMUY LPG Gas Connection Scheme 2020, the Central Government provides a subsidy of Rs. 1600 to eligible beneficiaries on getting a new gas connection.
Key facts of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana:
- Families who are eligible for the scheme will get Rs 1600. The amount will be transferred to the women’s home account. EMI service is also provided to the household.
- The government has started sending the number of free gas cylinders under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme from April 1 on the lines of the first installment. Only three LPG cylinders of 14.2 kg will be given under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana.
- Every beneficiary is to be given one free cylinder in a month. On lifting the delivery of the first gas cylinder, the amount of the second installment will go to the consumer’s account. After that, the third installment will be given. There should be a 15-day interval between two refills.
- This scheme is only for those families who fall below the poverty line. After the update, the government included 8 crore families in the 2019-2020 financial year.
- There is a budget of 800 crores allocated by the authority. To get free LPG connection, BPL families have to apply for this scheme.
- Those who have already applied for this scheme will get free LPG by June 2020 due to the lockout.
- The PMUY scheme is currently active and covers 715 districts in the country.
Benefits of Ujjwala scheme PM 2020
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to women coming below the poverty line of the country.
- Women of the country will be provided free LPG gas connection under this scheme.
- The benefit of Ujjwala scheme PM 2020 will be made available to women over 18 years.
- This scheme will now make it easier for women to cook.
- The main objective of the Paddy Minister Ujjwala scheme is to provide free gas connections to 8 crore homes.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account.
PMUY state-wise connection distribution
|Name of the States||Total Connections Provided|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||13,103|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||14,438|
|Daman and Diu||427|
|Jammu and Kashmir||12,03,246|
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2020 Document (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ration card
- identity card
- mobile number
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
How to apply in Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2020?
- If the interested woman wants to apply under the Prime Minister Ujjwala scheme, then she can download the application form from our website and can also download it from the official website of the scheme.
- After this, fill in the information asked in the application form like Aadhar card number, mobile number, name, address, etc. correctly.
- After this, attach all your documents with the application form and submit it to your nearest gas agency.
- Your LPG gas connection will be issued by the gas agency officer within 10 to 15 days after verifying your application form and all documents.
Last Words on Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana:
We hope that we have provided all the required information for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. We explained how you can apply for PMUY with the application form as well as KYC form process.
Thank you for reading our article on PM ujjwala yojana 2020. Please share this article with your friends as well as family to make them also know about the scheme.
The post PMUY- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana | Application Form | KYC Form appeared first on iHindi Help.