Shadi Anudan Yojana- Form, PFMS, Documents 2020
Shadi Anudan is the yojana which is provided by th UP [Uttar Pradesh] Government.
The programs of Scheduled Castes / Tribes and general classes conducted by the Department of Social Welfare. For the benefit of the people of the state.
The beneficiary of the scheme for the marriage of the person of the application, the future. And passing over the authorization and authorization on them by defining them with transparency.
In order to extend the benefits under the scheme provided in time, the financial year 2020. Beneficiation [by inviting online application form from the internet and approved through an internet-based process. The system of distributing aid is being implemented.
READ MORE: NEHU Result: Admission, Exam, Courses, and Announcements
1. Eligibility for Financial Assistance:
- Under the scheme of the society organized by the Department of Welfare of the society in relation to the above. The income of the applicant should be in excess of the limit of poverty. In each city, 56,460 / – per year [and not more than Rs. 0-46080 / – per year in rural areas.
- Gradation training, the depiction of slaughter, training, disabilities, and socialism. The applicant will not need an income certificate.
- The applicant of the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe category is given by the Tehsil on-line. It will be compulsory to mark the number of the caste certificate.
- In the application made for marriage, 18 years or more on the date of marriage of the deceased Honi is compulsory.
- After the death of the father, in the form of representation, the seniority was awarded to the female or disabled applicant.
- The grant will be admissible for the marriage of a maximum of 02 children from one family.
2. Budget allocation for Shadi Anudan Yojana:
- Directorate of Social Welfare in the district of the class belonging to the population and in that category Keeping in view.
- The district-wise notional allocation will be made at the beginning of the financial year. The amount of 50 percent of the allocation will be released to the district in April.
- If the number of applications allocated in a district is not available in the district. Then the number of applications is not available.
- In the last quarter of the financial year, the remnant budget of the Directorate of Social Welfare of the District is given. Will be reallocated as per the requirement in other districts.
3. How to fill the Shadi Anudan online application form:
- Under the scheme, with the support of NIC by the Department of Social Welfare.
- Tribal Development On the software developed by the applicants, from 01 April 2016 by the applicants.
- The Department of Social Welfare Department Log on to the website http://swd.up.nic.in or start filling the online application.
- Is going It is compulsory to apply online to the beneficiary [person] after the commencement of this process.
- The applicant has submitted his application form (public service center), burn society.
- Right to function [CyberChafe, CyberChafe, private Internet, or on the departmental website filled by itself can go.
- To fill the application form online through Lokvani through “Public-Faculty”.
- In the event, the applicant was allocated by the public authority to the minimum amount of public benefit.
Documents Requirements for Shadi Anudan:
- Unmarried for marriage
- On the application form for the grant of aid to the grantee week
- All the languages will be filled in the English language in the application form.
- Applicant filling the Dot Financial Year 5 on the given port.
- Photo, Signature / Agatha Filtration Identification Form Photograph.
- Passbook’s A Photograph, Marriage
- Proof of A and E from A and B from A income
- A record of Kutu 3-bed register with F / C of H9
- Please be sure to upload it
- Photo of Aadhaar Benefit M and Jpeg file for signature 9 / Agatha darshan which is more than 20 KB
- No upload will be done.
- Identity card, back pass bank, income certificate, caste certificate, Shad 2 certificate file pdf file
- Those not exceeding 40 kb will be uploaded
- The application of the applicant’s application form, according to the application for filling up the security H9.
- Shall be taken and attached to it all with a letter in thirty-seven days.
- Submit the right to the welfare rights of district society.
After the application for the Shadi Anudan Yojana, you can also check the status of your application. When you apply for the yojana online you will get your unique application number.
This unique application number can be used for the status check of your application.
The online application process for Shadi anudan is explained above. You can check the whole application process.
When the help of our guidance you can easily apply for Shadi Anudan yojana.
How to check Application Status Online:
- Go to the official website of Shadi Anudan
- Or just visit the URL – http://www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/
- Enter you unique application number
- Enter your Bank account number
- Enter your password
- Enter the captcha
Now you can see and check the status of your application.
Shadi Anudan PFMS [Public Finance Management System]:
The public finance management system scheme is also for the people of UP. This scheme can also be used for the Shadi Anudan Yojana by the people of Uttar Pradesh.
PFMS official website
Bank list of PFMS:
|1||ABU DHABI COMMERCIAL BANK|
|3||ALLAHABAD UP GRAMIN BANK|
|5||ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK|
|7||BANK OF BAHRAIN AND KUWAIT|
|8||BANK OF BARODA|
|9||BANK OF INDIA|
|10||BANK OF MAHARASHTRA|
|11||BASSEIN CATHOLIC CO-OP.BANK LTD.|
|12||BOMBAY MERCANTILE CO-OP.BANK LTD.|
|14||CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA|
|16||CITY UNION BANK LTD|
|18||CSB BANK LIMITED|
|19||DCB BANK LIMITED|
|22||DHANLAXMI BANK LTD|
|23||HARYANA GRAMIN BANK|
|24||HDFC BANK LTD|
|26||ICICI BANK LTD|
|27||IDBI BANK LTD|
|29||INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK|
|30||INDUSIND BANK LIMITED|
|31||JHARKHAND GRAMIN BANK|
|33||KARUR VYSYA BANK|
|34||KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK|
|35||MADHYA BIHAR GRAMIN BANK|
|36||MAHARASHTRA GRAMIN BANK|
|37||MANIPUR STATE CO-OP.BANK LTD.|
|38||NEW INDIA CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD|
|39||NKGSB CO-OP BANK LTD|
|40||ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE|
|41||PUNJAB AND SIND BANK|
|42||PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK|
|44||SARVA U.P. GRAMIN BANK|
|45||SOUTH INDIAN BANK|
|46||STANDARD CHARTERED BANK|
|47||STATE BANK OF INDIA|
|48||SVC CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.|
|50||TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LTD|
|51||THE COSMOS CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.|
|52||THE FEDERAL BANK LTD|
|53||THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LTD|
|54||THE KALUPUR COMMERCIAL CO. OP. BANK LTD.|
|55||THE LAKSHMI VILAS BANK LTD|
|56||THE SARASWAT CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD|
|57||THE THANE JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD|
|59||UNION BANK OF INDIA|
|60||UNITED BANK OF INDIA|
|62||YES BANK LTD|
Thank you for reading our article on Shadi anudan, I hope that we provided all the important information as well as knowledge about the Yojana.
Please share this article with your friends as well as family to let them also know about the Documents, form, PFMS and other stuff.
The post Shadi Anudan Yojana- Form, PFMS, Documents 2020 appeared first on iHindi Help.