Everyone wants super smooth perfect legs, but lets be honest, sometimes it’s not that easy to achieve.
Strawberry Skin is when tiny little dots appear on the skin that resemble the tiny seeds on a strawberry. We all hate them, and we all want to get rid of them, so I am here to show you how!
Lets Start With The Main Causes:
Sometimes the little black dots are actually Enlarged Pores. Enlarged pores are caused by an excess of oil in the pores. Too much oil can not only clog your pores but also trap in bacteria and dead skin. The darkening of these enlarged pores happen when pores and air meet causing the skin to oxidize and turn black.
Speaking of Bacteria, be sure to change your razor at least once every 2 weeks. Bacteria can not only irritate the hair follicles but can also be a major aid in causing Ingrown hairs. Also many forget that shaving is also a form of exfoliation which can cause Dryness of the skin. It is so important to moisturize thoroughly after each shave
- Make sure to change your razor regularly
- Do not just shave with regular soap. Most of the ingredients in soap irritate the skin when added with shaving
- Invest in a good razor, dull razor not only increase the chances of ingrown hair but also increase the chances of cutting the skin
- Use Olive to shave! Not only is olive oil a cheap alternative to shaving cream, it is so gentle on the skin and has so many vitamins and minerals that your skin will love you for!
Quick And Easy Remedies For Smooth Legs:
- Witch Hazel, Cucumber, Rose water
Crush the cucumber and mix in the witch hazel and rose water into a paste. Apply to legs for 15-20 and rinse off.
Witch hazel not only aids in soothing irritation but it also works as an astringent which means say “bye bye” to those large pores!
- Tea tree oil, Sweet almond oil, and Avocado
Mashed up avocado in a bowl, add 2 drops of teal tree oil, and 1 teaspoon of sweet almond oil. Apply to skin for 20 min and rinse off.
The fatty acids in sweet Almond Oil help retain skins natural moister and the vitamin E and A give that extra kick of protection! Also Tea Tree Oil has amazing antimicrobial and anti inflammatory properties!