To Rent Movies Online is one of the most popular ways to enjoy entertainment today. Companies realize this, which is why there are so many choices available.
Since Blockbuster, the most popular rental service, has been closed, there remained a great number of Movie fans who are now searching where to rent movies online. Fortunately, there are a lot of alternatives.
With so many options, how do you choose? In this article, we compare the top online movie rental services in terms of price, quality, and options. So all you need to do is follow this page closely and get the best of this post.
READ ALSO: DSTV Box Office – Rent Movies on DSTV Box Office
Best Places to Stream and Rent Movies Online
Just like we made you to know earlier that there are many sites where movie streaming and rentals could be done, we have taken our time to compile them having checked and compared them all below are sites to Rent Movies Online.
1. Amazon Movies
Amazon Instant Video is one of the most well-known sites for renting videos. It provides you both with HD and SD movies of any kind.
Amazon movie collection proves to be one of the best.
Here you can search for movies by genre, mode, actor, director, and theme. You can also filter the results by decade, price and customers’ reviews.
Price: from $0 to $3 for a movie.
The procedure of renting is pretty easy:
- Create Amazon free account or enter with your login and password.
- Open a page with a movie you want to buy or rent.
- Choose one of the renting options.
- Accept Amazon Terms and Conditions.
- Proceed to check out.
Renting it usually gives you about 48 hours to watch it. and with this you can proceed to Rent Movies Online.
2. iTunes Movie Rentals
Apple movie collection is not that enormous as Amazon’s one but it is great for Apple gadgets owners. All the movies are ready for playback on Mac, iPad or iPhone, so you don’t need to convert them before watching.
iTunes has a library of movies to rent that’s just as varied and full of options as Amazon or Vudu.
Just like with Amazon, you have the option to buy the movie permanently, or rent it for 48 hours from the moment you first start watching it.
Price: from $3.99 to $4.99 for a movie.
To rent a movie from iTunes Store, you should:
- Download iTunes free software if you don’t have it.
- Log in with your Apple ID.
- Search for a movie by genre, collection or just browsing through the top.
- Click on a movie title to open it.
- Choose a quality.
- Click the Rent button.
Again, here you have a month to start watching the film and 24 hours to finish it after you clicked Play.
3. Vudu Movie Rentals
Vudu is must-visit for all HD movie lovers. The site provides a great choice of HD and HDx movies and TV series to any liking.
Price: $2.99-$5.99 for a 2-day rental. Movies are also available to purchase.
To watch films on Vudu, just follow these steps:
- Create a free account or sign in with Walmart account if you have one.
- Browse for movies and TV shows.
- Choose the necessary video quality and click Rent or Own depending on whether you want to rent a movie or to purchase it.
- Proceed to check out and pay with your credit card.
That’s all! Now you can enjoy high-quality movies on PC, iPad, TV and other devices when you Rent Movies Online. Vudu supports s lot of gadgets with how-to set up guide for most popular ones such as PlayStation, Xbox, Roku, Chromecast, etc.
4. YouTube Movies
YouTube doesn’t have a very well segregated “movies” section, but if you Google “YouTube Movies” you can find the channel where all of the movies to rent are listed.
You should either search for a movie by title or browse through the entire channel to find something to watch.
Price: from $0 to $5 for a movie.
To rent a movie, simply:
- Log in with your YouTube account data.
- Choose a movie and click to open it.
- Click Rent green button in top right corner.
- Choose a quality if available.
- Pay for the movie.
As soon as you made a payment, you have 30 days to start watching your movie. Please note, that you should finish watching in 24 hours!
Do you know that you can easily save them for offline watching with free Freemake Video Downloader? Check this Guide and learn how to use the Freemake Video Downloader.
5. Google Movies
Google Movies is one more nice source for renting films. This time, it’ll be more comfortable for Android users who already have access to Google Play.
The site hosts an average collection of films including old and new releases. However, not all the movies are available for renting. Some of them you can only purchase. Check also for the 99¢ Movie Rentals to get films with discount.
Price: from $0.99 to $4.99 for a movie.
Renting procedure is not difficult at all:
- Log in with your Google account.
- Browse for movies by genre or check Top Charts.
- Choose a movie you want to rent.
- Click the Rent red button.
- Pay the necessary sum.
Your rental period is again 30 days with 24 hours for complete watching.
Conclusively after our checks we’ve come up with a good summary for you on where to Rent Movies Online since Blockbuster is closed down:
- If you are an Apple user with a Mac laptop, iPad, or iPhone, iTunes is probably the best first place to check for your favorite movies.
- If you’re a Google fan and prefer to use Google services with all your Android devices, Google Play is the place you should look first.
- Amazon’s rental options are the best place to look if you have a Prime Account with Amazon.
- When you run out of options, or you get bored with the choices elsewhere, Vudu and Yahoo Movies and lots more out there is a great way to mix things up.
Now you can choose any of these options and enjoy your videos after rental and also stream them if you want.
Kindly make use of our comment section below for more inquiries on How to rent movies now that Blockbuster is dead and also do not hesitate to click the share button and share this post to family and friends as SHARING IS CARING…
More interesting topics below;
The post Best Places to Stream and Rent Movies Online appeared first on ONLINE MailGround.