- You can restore emails of past 7 days
- The emails which are recovered will be present in the same folder where they were before deleting
- Make sure to check your Trash folder as they contain all the deleted emails.
Troubleshooting Tips to recover ATT emails
But if you have deleted the email permanently from the Trash folder too then it is something very serious. So as retrieve ATT emails users need to follow some effective tips which might be helpful to them:
- Just login to your ATT Email account
- Then click to go on ‘Missing email support page’
- The page will contain an online form which needs to be filled. You must describe the problem in brief and also need to tell when is the first time you noticed that the emails are missing.
- After filling the form, submit it and wait for the response
If you don’t have the patience to wait then you must immediately dial ATT Email Technical support number that remains active at all time during the day as well as at night. The technicians will deliver the prompt response and make sure to timely deliver the effective solution by which you can restore ATT emails. Professionals of tech support are known for rendering 100 percent customer satisfaction by eradicating the problem from the base itself.