The latest Windows 10 had boomed the market of the operating system by providing brilliant features. The inbuilt browser of this OS is Microsoft edge which again is embedded with high-tech hallmark traits like great speed, customized user friendly interface and ability to open Pdf Files. Whenever you try to open PDF file it is opened in Microsoft Edge because it is the by default application for it. But Adobe Reader is known for being the convenient application to open, read and edit the PDF files. After installing the Adobe software your Pdf files are open in Microsoft Edge then you need to make some changes but being a layman you don’t know how to do it? In this scenario, users must take help from Adobe Support Number which stays online 24×7 to troubleshoot the issue faced by their clients.
How to set Adobe Reader as Default in Windows 10
Do you wish to ditch Microsoft as your default PDF reader? Or do you want to enable Adobe Reader as your default to open PDF File? In both the cases user need to change the setting of file association by following two ways:
With the help of Setting App
- Open the Settings of Windows 10> Apps> Default Apps
- Click on the link of ‘Choose default Apps by file type’
- Locate the .pdf file and then click on the Microsoft Edge. After selecting the Adobe Reader from the list change it to make default application for PDF files
Using File Menu
- Right click on any PDF file to open the file context Menu
- From the list click on ‘Open With’ option that will display a list of all compatible application through which you can open PDF files
- Choose Adobe Reader from the list and make sure to tick the checkbox which says ‘Always use this to open .pdf file’
If you are not able to do perform the steps as mentioned then you need to connect with the tech support engineers by dialing Adobe Technical Support Number. The experts are well versed with all the technical aspects of Adobe Reader and will render the best reliable service by delivering the complete and long- lasting solution of the glitch witnessed.