Do you know, what is a Social media auto poster WordPress plugin? It is an automated software which can post your website’s articles on your social media channels with just 1 click.
So, why we need them?
As I said in my previous posts, social media is the good traffic source for a website. If we will be able to target the right customer, this traffic source would reward us with product sales.
Wait, you are not going to sell your products on social media right now. To sell something you have to increase your reach on social media. And, this is hard, really hard.
Creating a social media account is very easy, but maintaining and growing them is really hard. Especially if you have multiple social media account. I think you are aware of that you have only 24 hours in your day.
In this 24 hours day, how can you manage all your social media accounts? Posting, commenting -there is a lot of work to do on social media which you can’t manage if you have more then 2 social media account.
So, how beneficial would it be if your articles automatically could be posted on all your social media channels with just a click?
This question arrived on someone’s mind and social media auto poster WordPress plugin was born.
In this article, I will give you a brief review of 7 top-most social media auto poster WordPress plugins.
Top 7 Social Media Auto poster WordPress plugins
Here is the list of top 7 social Autoposter WordPress plugins.
- Social Auto Poster
- Nelio Content
- Revive Old Post
- AccessPress Social Auto Post
I am currently using this. It’s quite simple to use this on your WordPress website. Just install this plugin on your website, and add your social media accounts in the networks section.
Then go to sharing & posting section and share any of your existing post on all social media with just a click.
Add Social media profiles in Blog2Social
See how it works…
When you install this plugin on your Wordpress dashboard, you will see Blog2Social menu in the left menu bar of your dashboard. hover on the option and it will show you a number of sub-menu options.
Click on the network. Now, you will encounter this window.
Press the profile buttons to add your social accounts. You have been prompted to enter the ID and password of your social accounts. In the case of Facebook and Google pages, you can separately add them.
Share your Blog posts from Blo2Social
When you will have added all your social media profiles, click on the “posts & sharing’ option in the Blog2social submenu.
You will head over to this window.
Here you can share all your posts with just a click. Click on the “share on social media button in your choice of post. It will lead you to “share option editing page”. See image.
It will take a few seconds to fetch the sharing information for all your social media account. The fetching time depends on your web hosts speed.
When fetching will be done, click on the share button to share this post on your social networks. Pressing the button will start the sharing process which will take a minute or two to finish.
Few extra options which can be used to customize the social post
- You can select and deselect the social network where you want to share a post direct from the sharing page. To do this, just click on the green tick marks on the right side of the social network profiles.
- You can also rewrite your hashtags, Titles and descriptions direct at the sharing page.
- You can add custom images (paid option)
The best thing I like about this plugin is, it doesn’t need API from your social media profiles. Setting up a social media API is a hard job.
So, from this angle, I like this plugin because I can activate social media sharing by just putting my profile ID and passwords.
You can connect total 16 social media profiles and pages with Blog2Social social media auto poster plugin. Here is the list of the social media channels provided by Blog2social.
- Facebook – Profile, Page
- Twitter – Profile
- Google+ – Profile
- Linkedin – Profile
- Xing- Profile
- VKontakte – Profile
- Tumblr – Profile
- Medium – Profile
- Torial – Profile
- Bloglovin – Profile
- Instagram – Profile
- Pinterest – Profile
- Flickr – Profile
- Diigo – Profile
- Reddit – Profile
Nextscipts is another WordPress social media auto poster plugin. I used it and realized that it is more than a social media auto poster. The reason is it supports all major social bookmarking tools.
You can use it to build a strong backlink profile. As it supports all the major social bookmarking tools and blog networks, you can use it to create your own PBN and use this PBN to rank in Google.
Caution: Creating PBN is risky as it is considered as grey hat SEO. So do it carefully or Google could blacklist your website.
It supports total 31 social networks, social bookmarking tools, and private blog networks. Here is the list.
- Blogger/Blogspot – Blog network
- ok.ru (Odnoklassniki)
- vk.com (vKontakte)
The downside of this plugin is, it requires third-party API for most of the social channels. Using third-party API could cost you an extra money. Nextscripts provides these API to their users with extra charges.
It’s upon you that should you use paid API to unlock all the social channels or use those channel which doesn’t require third party API’s.
This plugin is designed for the pro bloggers and webmasters. If you want to create a strong backlink profile using PBN network then you can invest in third party API, because, only half of the social channels available which don’t require third-party API’s.
List of Social Channels Which don’t require Third Party API
- ok.ru (Odnoklassniki)
- vk.com (vKontakte)
The API requirement is the only option which changed my mind to migrate from Nexscripts to Blog2Social. Setting up API’s take a lot of time and knowledge so I left this plugin.
Though for my PBN network on Plurk, WordPress, and Blogger I am still using it and for other social channels I am using the “easier” plugin Blog2Social.Try NextScripts
CoSchedule is not only a social poster plugin but a complete marketing automation tool. You can use it to grow like a beast in digital marketing.
Obviously, it is not totally free. You can use the basic free version but to unlock the most valuable features it offers, you have to invest as low as $60/m.
Here are some features of CoSchedule
- It has a marketing calendar which can be used as a see all your future actions in one place. You can organize the actions with different colour codes to differentiate them.
- Manage all social media sharing from one place. Also, reuse old best performing social posts automatically.
- Coschedule has a built-in intelligence which is used to manage the Re-Queue sessions automatically. It recognizes the best performing social posts and triggers them at the best time. Just set up and forget.
- You can create a marketing campaign with CoSchedule which help you to achieve new goals.
- Manage your Email marketing campaigns with CoSchedule. You can integrate it with all major email marketing campaigns.
- You can deeply analyze your growth with its great analytics feature.
- Its project management workflow feature makes you able to manage your entire project from one place.
- It’s fully compatible with most of the social media channels, email marketing services and many more tools.
The only disadvantage of this tool is, you have to invest $60 monthly to get this work for you completely. The free WordPress plugin is just a tiny part of this tool and you can’t rely just on the free plugin.Try CoSchedule
Social Auto Poster
Social Auto Poster is a paid plugin offered by codecanyon.net
The author of this plugin says that you can share your blog posts to your social media channels with just 3 simple steps.
- Step 1 – Configure your social channels with this plugin.
- Step 2 – Create a post which you want to share on your social media accounts.
- Step 3 – The 3rd step is automatic. Just relax and sit down. It will automatically post on your social accounts.
There are many extra features you will get in Social Auto poster plugin
- It supports custom post types which can help you if you have a Woocommerce website and want to post your products on social media.
- Blog2Social has a limited social media account support. It means you can only connect a single account with the free Blog2Social plugin. But with the Social auto poster, you can configure unlimited social media accounts and pages.
- It autogenerates hashtags from your post’s tags. Although, Blog2Social also gives this feature free.
- It has a nice analytics feature. You can track clicks on your social posts. I think this is a very useful feature. You can track and optimize your posts to get more clicks.
- You can bulk schedule your posts for future.
- If you want to re-post your already posted content, you can use its auto-repost feature.
- Social Auto poster is equipped with a URL shortener feature.
- You can track your posting statistics. It will help you to improve the content.
- You can track the logs also.
- Choose category wise content to post.
- You can customize the format of social posts.
- Social Auto poster has a unique feature which is emoji support. You can post emojis on your content to influence your users from the emotional level.
- It is compatible with all major WordPress plugin so you won’t get any confliction messages in your WordPress website.
The price of Social Auto Poster is $36 which is a one-time price. You get 1-year update and support with only $36.Try Social Auto Poster
Nelio Content is a free alternative to CoSchedule. You will get most of the CoSchedule feature with this plugin.
If you are a new blogger or webmaster and don’t want an affordable plugin for social automation cum editorial calendar plugin then this is for you.
Here are some features which you get with Nelio Content…
- Editorial calendar – You can see all your content schedule in its editorial calendar.
- Social Networks – Nelio Content supports all major social networks. You can connect your all social network profiles and pages with this plugin.
- Analytics – You can analyze the performance of shared content via Google analytics and social media analytics to get the best results. You can use this to re-share your best performing posts.
- Content assistant – You will get a content assistant with this plugin with which you can manage content tagging, link old posts in your blog to build a strong internal link structure, and link to other blogs.
- Assign your team – You can create a virtual team to build a big social presence on the internet. Never worry about working alone. Build your team and transfer your workload to them.
It costs only $36 per month.Try Nelio Content
Revive network is another paid Social auto poster plugin for WordPress. I really like it because it has a bunch of social posting templates which human touch.
That means apart from other social share plugins, you can use its human touch templates to give a human-generated content feel to your post.
The appearance of a post makes it fails or pass. People don’t like robotic content in their social feeds. A social content has to be some sort of emotion to gather the user’s attention.
The main problem with any automation software is it can’t create a human feel. revive Network will do this magic.
Revive network is specially designed for facebook and twitter. If you use it properly, with time you can build a big audience base in your social profiles.
It is also equipped with a schedule and forget feature so you can schedule your posts with this plugin.
There are many other features which I am not giving here.Try Revive Network
AccessPress Social Auto Post
Lastly, I am going to introduce a great Social Auto poster plugin – Accesspress Social Auto Post.
It is one of the best social auto poster WordPress plugin in the world.
Just like Blog2Social, it is very simple to configure. Just connect your social profiles with this plugin and select the content type which you want to share on your profiles.
Now relax, your all new posts get shared just after publishing on our blog.
You can shorten your long URL, enable/ disable your social accounts, check the logs, configure the format of your social message, publish a single post with this plugin.
It costs just a one-time payment of $21 on Codecanyan.Try Accesspress
Social sharing is very important to grow online fast, but the time is to short for us. We can’t manage to create content and share them on all social media accounts for getting traffic.
Well, these social autopilot plugins can help you a lot if you use them properly. Here I have given the best 7 Social media auto poster plugins. Now it’s your turn with which one you are going for your future social scheduling.
If you are going to use free plugins then I would suggest you use Blog2social and Nextscripts side by side so you could manage your social posting as well as PBN backlinks.
If you want to go for a paid one I would suggest you go for CoSchedule which is an award-winning Social scheduler for your blog or website. It will cost you $60/month but its worth.
There are other plugins which cost you the one-time payment you can also use them if you don’t want to go for monthly recurring payments.
If you have any query about this article, just comment below. I will be grateful to answer your queries. Share this article on your social circle so that they could know about these useful tools.
Feel free to check out my ultimate guide to create a website and also check out my resources page to know which tool and techniques I use to run my website successfully.
You might also like
- Automate Social Media Campaign With Social Pilot
- Yoast SEO: Best WordPress SEO plugin [Review And Setup Guide]
- Organic Traffic Vs Direct Traffic: The Difference
The post Best Social Media Auto Poster WordPress Plugins You Should Use appeared first on Mam Buzz.