If you don’t do another thing to advance your writing career right now at least take time to write on a regular basis.
Use this week’s prompts to get in a little Creative Writing practice every day this week.
There’s a new prompt for each day, plus a few extras, so you might combine 2 or 3 prompts one day to come up with a story, a poem, or even a song.
1. When Layla woke this morning she looked out her window to see that the first snow of the season blanketed the ground. She was excited because…
2. With Thanksgiving just a few weeks away, there was a lot of work to be done.
3. Cassie had planned a different kind of Christmas vacation for everyone this year.
4. Catherine had one thing she treasured above all else…
5. “We’re going to work at the soup kitchen this Thanksgiving,” Denise told her two teenage sons.
6. “I’d do almost anything to own that oceanfront property,” Fredrick announced to his business partner one day.
7. It had been a tough year. Still, we were thankful for many things.
8. My brother was coming home for Thanksgiving, and none of us knew what to think about that.
9. Janice knew everyone would try to wreck her diet on Thanksgiving, but she was determined not to let that happen.
10. “Okay, so where did you hide my car keys this time?” asked Mark.
For 101 Creative Writing Prompts, click here!
The post Even More Creative Writing Prompts appeared first on Write By The Sea.