Magazine & Bill Holders
How many of our cupboards and cabinets at home have a heap of Newspapers, Magazines, Papers, Bills overflowing?
How many of us have a heap and pile of papers, magazines lying at home? Why not set up holders for such bookish treasures by not spending much?
Let’s start on with our simple and easy DIY by just sitting at home and create with the little things our hands find.
Any work done by us, created by us at our home with the things we have, just completes our overall satisfaction. Some of us think that buying such holders might be expensive, so why not just do this with what we already have at home. With papers and cardboard boxes which are Eco Friendly and cost effective, this DIY sure is a friendly task.
Things Required :
- Small Empty Cardboard boxes like any cornflakes boxes
- A Pen & Ruler
- A pair of Scissors & Glue
- Gift wrappers or Newspapers
How to Make :
- Take any empty cornflakes box and cut the top projections of it.
- Now, take a ruler and with a pen draw a line across, on top of the box diagonally.
- Cut the diagonal line with a pair of scissors neatly.
- Take a gift wrapper or any newspaper to wrap around the box with the help of glue.
- Voila! A beautiful Eco friendly Magazine / Paper holder is ready!
- Now, to keep our bills safely, let’s try making this pretty DIY by taking any snack cardboard box and just cut in the middle and wrap the box around with gift papers. Here you go! Bill holder DIY is ready!
Just with cardboard boxes, pair of scissors, pen and gift wrappers, a beautiful Eco friendly holder is created, by us! Go ahead and let’s do it together with our loved ones Or just surprise them with your hand made love!