OnUI GSI For A-Only Devices
Base Firmware Link: Click (https://freefr.dl.sourceforge.net/project/onui-pendro/whyred/OnUI-Pendro-1.5_whyred-9.0-20190820-0822-OFFICIAL.zip)
Model: Redmi Note 5
Build Type: aosp_whyred-userdebug
Build Number: PQ3A.190801.002
Security Patch: 2019-08-01
Description: whyred-user 9 PKQ1.180904.001 V10.3.1.0.PEIMIXM release-keys
Raw Image Size: 2.48 GiB
Post Link: https://t.me/zjrdroidgsis/77
How to flash:- Wipe: system, data, dalvik, cache and vendor.
- Flash RevengeOS vendor+boot V7 ( https://t.me/rn4xP/158776 )
- Flash latest IMG file (extracted from 7z) as system
- Flash Permissiver V4 ( https://t.me/rn4xP/155775 )- Reboot
Get help and post feedback via Telegram to
Notes from rn4xP:
- Magisk 19 latest canary (link auto updates): http://bit.ly/magiskq
- Use latest Google Play Services : https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-services/google-play-services-19-1-32-release/google-play-services-19-1-32-100408-267423702-android-apk-download/download/
Changelog of Source* initial build
* Based On R46
* August 2019 security patch
* linux version - 4.4.186
* Based on Illusion-v5.5-PixelExp
* devices sources based on Pixel Experience Trees
* Rom Based on LineageOS , Aosp & Pixel Experience ( I really thank to all of them for the standard code )
* vendor blobs used from latest Pie V10.3.1.0.PEIMIXM ( due to current vendor blobs removed from
all the locations by github with some copy right issues )
* Rom Comes with Miui Camera
* No need to flash gapps
* this is just basic build not yet added any kind of customizations
* You people will receive ota updates weekly or twice per week or once per month ( for stability )
* Add Oneplus 6 ( Enchilada ) Camera
* Added Oneplus 7pro wallpapers , Samsung Galaxy Note 8 , s9 & J6 wallpaers
* also added oneplus 7 pro live wallpapers
* comes with OxygenOS Slate font as default
Magisk seems functional.
FeedbackWiFi connected on second attempt.
Fingerprint set up works!
Google Play Services was installed and active.
To download and install more than one app from Play Store I had to reboot each time one app had been installed.
Dark and Reading Modes as well as Night Light are working.
The Mi Camera works.
I am still trying to figure out why it is called On Ui but it boots with a beautiful On Ui bootanimation and has OnUI Pendro wallpapers.