🐙 OctopusOS | OFFICIAL Pie GSI ROMs
ℹ️ Android Version : 9.0 Pie
📱 Generic System Image (GSI)
👤 By Deepflex
🗓 Build Date : 27/10/2018
`* The latest version of AOSP (At the time of publication r12)
* Optimized speed and smooth interface
* Ability to change color themes in display settings
* Digital Wellbeing
* Optimization with fixes for MTK (Ril and etc)
* Optimized and working camera on all Treble devices
* MTP fixed and working on all Treble devices
* No certification issues
* Gapps included
📖 XDA Developers
XDA Thread: https://t.me/rn4dl/6224
Video Preview using Redmi Note 4 (Mido):-
- An unlocked bootloader 🔓 http://mymidiary.blogspot.com/2017/08/falling-into-mi-temptation.html
- A Treble compatible Custom Recovery (I used OrangeFox Recovery)
- Confirmation of whether your device is Treble compatible and to what category it belongs.
- Any Treble enabled Android 8.1 Custom ROM (I downloaded a recent build of Lineage 15.1).
- The correct GSI ROM downloaded and extracted to obtain a flashable system image file (*.img).
- Transfer both ROMs to your external SD card.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Mido) which is officially based on Android 7 (Nougat) is one of the devices unofficially updated with Project Treble support and only works with ARM 64 A-only GSI ROMs.
- Backup your current ROM using your PC or an SD Card
- Perform a factory reset
- Then format the data partition
- Flash the Treble enabled Android 8.1 Custom ROM
- Then carry out another factory reset.
- Finally flash the GSI system image correctly to the System partition.