In the 90’s, the success of a Business was determined by the size of the residents in one’s neighborhood. Thanks to the internet, the world has turned into a global village thus business is suitable in all areas. With availability of several social media platforms, one is able to gain clients throughout the world while making huge sales.
In the 21st century, things have been made even easier. How easy one would ask. Imagine a scenario where a person in India wants to buy a hood they have seen on an American store. Despite the distance between them, the person simply buys the hood online and gets it shipped to them. Great isn’t it?
With the presence of several social media platforms, you can market your business online and expand your base of work. This without necessarily having to expand your floor space. Among the most popular platforms where you can easily advertise your business, is Twitter. With millions of users, Twitter gives you the opportunity to showcase your products and connecting with many potential clients.
Several companies, own Twitter accounts where they post their deals and goods thus leading to increased sales and wider markets. Ranging from website developers, cloth designers, real estate companies and other companies, Twitter gives you a raw market. This is because some users are looking for goods and services you offer and cannot easily find them yet.
Is Twitter Suitable for my business?
Among the several questions you may ask yourself is whether Twitter is suitable for your business. Are you looking to access wider markets without opening brick and mortar stores in other locations or having to increase your floor space? If the answer this question was yes, then Twitter is just what you need for your business to flourish.
Be it a small business or a big one, Twitter offers you a raw market for your products. This is because most people have been looking for the kind of services you offer and just were not able to find them. The great advantage of Twitter is the fact that it is used by people of all age brackets. This makes it easy to reach members of any age bracket thus an easy time marketing your commodities and geo targeting age groups.
While on Twitter, you do not have to sweat a lot while advertising your company. This happens because pleased clients retweet your posts to their friends, hence, easy exponential marketing. This ensures customers flow to your store (online as well) to make purchases and leading to the growth of your company.
If your website attracts low traffic, trying Twitter would be a major plus as it exposes your website to several people while increasing your traffic. As some may say, the higher the traffic, the larger the sales conversion. Owning a Twitter account also keeps you up with latest trends while enabling you to adjust to the newer market needs. Which in turn gives you new data for adapting and modifying your digital marketing strategy.
Benefits of Twitter for Business
- Better customer support– Once on Twitter, clients get a platform to address their issues about your brand and also do inquiries. With this, you get to solve issues that people may not understand about a commodity thus ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Generating traffic to your website– If you are running an online business, Twitter can really help you generate traffic to your website. When Twitter users really like and are engaged by your post’s content, they will likely follow you and click on your website URL. Instant traffic right there!
- Keeps you up with trends– Among the reasons that cause collapse of a business, being outdated is unarguably number one on the list. With your business on Twitter, you are able to catch up on the upcoming and current trends. This gives you great insight and anlytics for ensuring your services and products are always up to date.
- Cheap advertising and marketing– In case you are wondering what the cost is to advertise your business on Twitter, the answer is, zero. Only thing you need to start advertising your products and offers, is for you to register on Twitter and start tweeting.
- Find great new employees– If you are looking to hire new clients, why don’t you try posting your vacancy on Twitter. Twitter offers you the advantage to interview many people within a short period of time. This can all be done in online – real time, and be very cost efficient.
If you are looking to grow your business using the least amount of marketing overhead, Twitter is a powerful tool at your dispense? Twitter offers you the opportunity to turn your goods into world-class brands, and making your business into a million-dollar investment. Why wait, create a Twitter account for your business now and start enjoying the benefits!