The Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Kano State wishes to announce that a new Project named Agro-processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support Project (APPEALS) in collaboration with the State, Federal and World Bank has been approved for implementation in six selected States (Kano, Kaduna, Kogi, Enugu, Lagos and Cross Rivers).
Applications are invited from all suitably Qualified Candidates within and outside the State Civil Service for the position below:
Job Title: Facilitator
Min Required Experience:5 year(s)
Min Qualification:Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses:Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience Required
- B.Sc degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Crop or Animal Science including Fisheries
- Minimum of five (5) years post-qualification field experience
- Fluency in English and Local language widely spoken in the project area
- Experience in specific value chains selected by the state is a major advantage
- Knowledge and application of computer will be an advantage
- Higher qualification will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications together with all relevant Documents and their GSM number for contact to:
The Managing Director,
Kano State Agricultural and Rural Development Authority (KNARDA),
Km 9, Hadeja Road,
Note: The successful candidates will be shortlisted and notified for the date of the interview soonest.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Let's block ads! (Why?)