Voice Of Nigeria 2018 Registration Form is out for all candidates who wish to the take part in the Voice Of Nigeria 2018 Audition. This article is to enlighten you on all you need to know about the Voice of Nigeria Registration 2018, How to apply for Voice of Nigeria, Voice of Nigeria Audition Date and venue, Voice of Nigeria 2018 Registration requirements, etc.
The Voice Nigeria is the Nigerian version of the TV series The Voice. Premiered on Africa Magic television channels Showcase and Urban on DStv in Nigeria on 10 April 2016 and was sponsored by Airtel and Coca-Cola.
Canadian Visa Lottery 2018/2019 Application Form
For those who wish to participate in the Voice Nigeria 2018 Audition, here is the list of documents and requirements needed for The Voice Nigeria 2018 Registration Form.
Voice Of Nigeria 2018 Registration Form Requirements
- Participants Name
- Participants date of Birth/Place of Birth
- Indicate Passport Number
- Passport Expiry Date
- Nationality, i.e., your country
- Country of Residence
- Mobile Number
- Home Address And Place Of Work (If Any)
- State, Email, Marital Status, Gender, Home Language, also indicate Other Languages (If Any)
- Type of genre of music you do perform in
- Indicate and name your instrument/s (If Any).
Guides To Check Your Nigeria National ID Card Availability
Steps To Apply For Voice Of Nigeria 2018 Registration Form
To Apply Visit the africamagic.dstv.com official website at https://africamagic.dstv.com/news/the-voice-nigeria-entry-form. to purchase their form online.
Note that The 2018 Voice Nigeria Registration Form is not yet out online, We urge you to periodically visit this web portal as an essential update concerning this show will be updated very soon.
PLEASE NOTE THAT-
- The completion of an application does not guarantee that an applicant will receive an audition or participate in the Programme.
- You must be resident in Nigeria with a valid form of identification. You will provide the Company with documentation to substantiate your age (i.e., birth certificate and valid international passport).
- Applicants should be very careful while filling the online form to avoid mistakes as they are difficult to correct.
If you have any questions or need more inquiries about The Voice of 2018 Nigeria Registration form, Audition Date, and Venue. Do not hesitate to drop a comment and we will be glad to help. Also, do subscribe by dropping your phone number or email address in the comment box to receive more updates.
The post Voice Of Nigeria 2018 Registration Form – Audition Date & Venue appeared first on basevibe.com.