Are you someone who works for one of the employers who use the Paycom Human Capital Management/Paycom Payroll management system? If your answer to that question is ‘yes’, then it is possible for you to access your paycheck information, and other work-related information online. There is a web-based Paycom employee self-service portal, which you can log into, to access your information (as an employee), if your employer uses the Paycom Payroll system.
In this article, I will be giving you all the necessary information that you need to know about Paycom login. All you have to do is to continue reading below in other not to miss a point
Before we get strated with Paycom login procedure, you must have access to Paycom username and password. You should receive these Paycom employee self-service login credentials from your employer.If you have not received Paycom login credentials, contact your HR department for details.
Paycom login | Paycom Employee Self-Service Login |www.paycom.com
Once you have acquired the necessary login credentials, you go through the Paycom employee sign-in procedure. This is how to access your Paycom employee account:
- First, go to the Paycom website, at www.paycom.com or www.paycomonline.com
In the upper left corner of the www.paycom.com landing page, you will see a small button marked “Login”. ( Hover your mouse over this button )
- A short list will appear when you touch your pointer to the button. Choose the “Employee” option to reach the Paycom employee self-service login page. You will then be redirected to the Paycom employee self-service login page.
- The Paycom employee login form is made up of three fields. In the first field of the login menu, enter you; User ID. You should have received a User ID from your employer
- Type your Paycom employee account password in the field below.
- Provide the Last 4 digits of SSN (Social Security Number) in the final blank box.
- Check all the personal information you provided to make sure it is accurate.
- Press the green “Paycom login” button to access your Paycom employee self-service dashboard.
And that is how you can Login to your Paycom employee account through the official website of Paycom. However, you can still login your mobile phone just follow the steps below to get strated with.
Paycom login | Download Paycom App for Android and iOS
There is also a Paycom app you can use to access your account via a mobile device. The Paycomm app is compatible with Android and Apple devices. Below are log in instructions for each version of the app.
Download Paycom App for Android
- Download the Paycom app from Google Play.
- Install the app and its updates.
- Tap the Paycom icon.
- Write your Paycom employee self-service username and password in the login menu.
- Tap the button to complete the procedure.
Download Paycom App for iOS
- If you do not have the Paycom app on your device, download it from iTunes.
- Install the app on your device.
- Tap the Paycom app on your screen to bring up the Paycom login menu.
- Input your login credentials.
- Tap the Log In button to access your employee self-service account.
How to Reset Paycom Employee Login password
If you have forgotten your Paycom password, you can retrieve yourself from the Paycom login page.
- All you need to do is click the ‘Forgot password?’ the link below the Paycom employee self-service login menu.
- You will then have to enter your username to receive further instructions on how to recover your Paycom password.
If you cannot remember your Paycom username, you will have to contact your HR department. Paycom does not store employee usernames, for security purposes.
These rules apply both to current employees and former employees. Keep in mind that if you are a former employee with access to a Paycom account, you will not be able to W-2 form from the Paycom employee self-service platform. Paycom does not store this information. You will have to contact your former HR department.
Current employees can get Form W-2 by accessing the ‘My Payroll’ section of their Paycom self-service account. You can find the form under ‘Year-End Tax Forms’.
Both current and former employees can view pay stubs online on the Paycom platform.
Now if you have any comment or contribution to make as regards to this please do not forget to make use of the comment box below.
The post Paycom login | Employee Self-Service Login | paycom manager sign in appeared first on Mails Optin.